Missing Dlls

This forum is for the brand new Vireio Perception virtual reality drivers. History in the making!
aodnightshade
One Eyed Hopeful

Missing Dlls

Post by aodnightshade »

So I'm using OSVR with fallout 4. I have done all the steps as listed and i keep getting an error of D3DComplier_47.dll is missing. I know this has to do with DirectX but I don't know how to fix this.

CPU: AMD 6300
GPU: Radeon 380
Windows 7
OSVR 1.3 HDK
Tril
Certif-Eyed!

Re: Missing Dlls

Post by Tril »

Install OSVR Render Manager. The latest version includes that dll and it will install it.

Link to download page : https://osvr.github.io/using/
CPU : Intel i7-7700K
RAM : 32 GB ram
Video card : GeForce GTX 980 Ti
Display : Samsung UN40JU7500 Curved 40-Inch UHD TV with shutter glasses
HMD : Oculus Rift

aodnightshade
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by aodnightshade »

Okay so i had to manually inject the .dll into the fallout 4 folder. now its showing the green border but the game isn't starting. eventually the green border goes grey.

EDIT: It's opening now but it wont go side by side.
EisernSchild
Vireio Perception Developer

Post by EisernSchild »

aodnightshade wrote:
Okay so i had to manually inject the .dll into the fallout 4 folder. now its showing the green border but the game isn't starting. eventually the green border goes grey.

EDIT: It's opening now but it wont go side by side.
Hi !

For OSVR you need to press "F11" to start direct mode, press "F12" to start stereo output on game window. (we did mention that on the game profile window).

The border jumps to gray from green ? no red ? hmmm...

Thank you for your input, we are really at the starting line of something really new here and hope to make that working for everyone now !!
aodnightshade
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by aodnightshade »

So I'm not sure if I am missing a step but i have a video attached to help show whats happening. I missed showing that I have the settings disabled in the tweaker.

EDIT: didnt want to attach I guess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuTCdg1GJug
EisernSchild

Post by EisernSchild »

Ok, unfortunately we have some troubles on OSVR. A friend from the OSVR team is also facing this troubles, hopefully they can help us find the reasons for the crashes.

Please ensure to have following steps done:
1) download and install the MS VS 2013 redistributeable, this is not installed on Windows 7 from base:
https://www.microsoft.com/de-at/downloa ... x?id=40784 (german link)
2) try to additionaly copy the d3dcompiler_47.dll file to the games executeable directory (it should be located in your OSVR rendermanager/server directory, here i have it in //OSVR//SDK//bin//.)

Hope that helps.

Return to “Vireio Perception 4.X”