tv suggestions

Own a 3D HDTV? Trying to learn about the latest and greatest? Post here!
lnrrgb
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

tv suggestions

Post by lnrrgb »

Seems to be a slight flood of deals on 4K/3D/(?OLED) 50"+^. Perhaps retailers are speculating that 3D is so over with, so get the cash while they can. It also seems that 3D may indeed be over, as far as trends with the major manufacturers. So I am wondering if getting the best of what is ou....

Nevermind... I over think these types of things (all things really). Now, on point...

Any suggestions on 50-55-60 inch 4K TV's with 3D, since they may quit making 3D affordable. My 40" plasma is nice, but not 4K. Anyone else thinking of splurging on a TV right now?
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: tv suggestions

Post by cybereality »

I went with a projector years ago and never looked back.

The one I use is only 720P but honestly I don't mind and the 115" screen is absolutely massive.
lnrrgb
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: tv suggestions

Post by lnrrgb »

I have a couple projectors collecting dust. For all the positives, I find the negatives just edging out a win. If I had my own home, I would find solutions. So until that day, or at least until the Rift shows up, I keep seeing these deals pop up, and want to grab one before they quit making 3D an "affordable" option. I just havent seen a deal, let alone 3D as a feature, for some time in the retail spots I follow. All of the sudden, there are deals popping up left and right. Probably go with a Sony, for PS3/4/morpheus compatibility.

Return to “3D HDTVs”