Lost the "default" SBS output from Ignition?

saucercrab
One Eyed Hopeful

Lost the "default" SBS output from Ignition?

Post by saucercrab »

I've already emailed DDD, but was hoping to get some work done this weekend, so figured I'd post here just in case someone can help me...

From what I can tell, I was running the 6.8 beta, but can't find a definitive version history of TriDef releases. If anyone has the "2014" or 6.7 version of the software, it would save my butt.

A few weeks ago I was creating some Side-By-Side 3D using Ignition and NVIDIA Shadowplay. I have a regular, 2D monitor, but found I was able to play in steroscopic 3D or with the 3D turned off altogether, yet still record SBS video with Shadowplay. (I just finished uninstalling/reinstalling the older version of Shadowplay, so I'm pretty sure this is an issue with DDD.)

Even though this seem like a result most people would not want, it was precisely what I needed, since playing a game in SBS 3D on a 2D monitor is really hard to do.

So after updating to 6.8 today, I have found I've lost that ability to get a default SBS through Shadowplay. Whatever is on my screen, is what I get in an .mp4: red/cyan, SBS, 2d, doesn't matter - Shadowplay records all modes.

If anyone has come across these issues or has an older copy of DDD, I would greatly appreciate any help!
saucercrab
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Lost the "default" SBS output from Ignition?

Post by saucercrab »

This can be deleted!

Looks like I did forget what I was doing :D

I was able to get "default SBS" results in Shadowplay using NVIDIAs stereoscopic 3D settings, so I guess I wasn't using TriDef at all...
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Lost the "default" SBS output from Ignition?

Post by cybereality »

Good to know.

Return to “DDD Tridef Ignition Driver Forums”