***iZ3D 1.09 Beta 4 Has Been Released!***

Welder
Certif-Eyed!

***iZ3D 1.09 Beta 4 Has Been Released!***

Post by Welder »

Sorry about the delay, but we have now released Beta 4 of our 1.09 Beta Driver. (Build 1.08.0032)

This version will have a renewed trial period so those of you with expired trials can now try this version out for testing.

Please post problems and/or comments here:
http://forum.iz3d.com/viewforum.php?f=20

The download can be found on the iZ3D Website Driver Download page, or by clicking here:
http://iz3d.com/download

Thank you all for your patience, hopefully this has cleared up most of the bugs that some of you experienced. Let us know!

Enjoy!
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

coool!!! will try it when I get home! Hope the mouse lock bug was fixed...
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

I did some quick tests this morning.
I'm leaving my flat in toulouse to montpellier.

Will be busy until this week end.
I notices UT3 still refuses to launch in shutter and interlaced modes (works just like before in anaglyph)
Tomb raider anniversary UI bug is solved, lara's shadow looks much better but still not perfect. TRA is almost perfect in 3d now.

I hope to be able to make a gameplay video of Tomb raider anniversary early next week.
RAGEdemon
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by RAGEdemon »

Thanks Welder, BlackQ! :D

As always, we all appreciate your hard work!

-- Shahzad.
Windows 11 64-Bit | 12900K @ 5.3GHz | 2080 Ti OC | 32GB 3900MHz CL16 RAM | Optane PCIe SSD RAID-0 | Sound Blaster ZxR | 2x 2000W ButtKicker LFE | nVidia 3D Vision | 3D Projector @ DSR 1600p | HP Reverb G2
iamcanadian
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by iamcanadian »

It will not turn on- dead.I have a 7900GTO with 97 drivers XP. I uninstalled nvidea stereo first . cleaned out all previous IZ3D drivers. Is the graphic card to old or drivers? I do not own a Zalman monitor but they should still work to try. I desperately need a stable driver for FSX -Shutters. What am I doing wrong. I have done a full install IZ3D nothing not even anaglyph works. I would gladly pay for drivers that work ,I only do a few games in 3d....Help! please.
LukePC1
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by LukePC1 »

I used to have luck when putting both (Iz3D and Nv) S-3D drivers on enable on hotkey. The IZ3D overrides the NV and you can't use crtl+T any more. That's it.

Did any other games run? I think you don't provide enough information and/or there is no (known) answer to your problem :-(
Play Nations at WAR with this code to get 5.000$ as a Starterbonus:
ayqz1u0s
http://mtbs3d.com/naw/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AMD x2 4200+ 2gb Dualchannel
GF 7900gs for old CRT with Elsa Revelator SG's
currently 94.24 Forceware and 94.24 Stereo with XP sp2!
iamcanadian
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by iamcanadian »

No games run. is it possible that the time for testing has run out from the first version and it wont work?
My specs :
Quad core Q6600
EVGA 7900 GTO
4 gig ram
XP
NHANCER
97.94 drivers

Combat 3 works great and No limits coaster with the NV 97.94s and Shutters but FSX is unstable and locks up. I read others have FSX running good with the IZ3D BETA 109s.
If I can get the Iz3d to work I will go and buy a 9800GTX right now . I want to upgrade real bad!
b4thman
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by b4thman »

"No such output" has returned, and stereo mirror doesn´t work.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Why are your Forceware drivers so old?!?

Get rid of them and get the latest drivers.

Regards,
Neil
Knasp
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Knasp »

Anaglyph works fine for me. And now Warhammer Online works, so I've posted 2 screenshots in the gallery. ;)
chrisjarram

Post by chrisjarram »

Hi Vadim / Welder,

Can you please post a new example marked shutter XML showing the BLC spec?

Thanks...
XFX GTX 280 XXX,BFG 7900GTX,Q6600,4gbXMS2,3TB RAID,2xWD Raptors,MountainMods U2-UFO Case,1KW Thermaltake PSU, 3x BenQ MP720p,Full active sim setup inc actuators,shakers,wind,THX sound.CrystalEyes 3,6 wireless ED w/ hipower emitter.
CarlKenner

Post by CarlKenner »

VR920 support doesn't work at all in this version if you used beta 2. It will be unable to load the dll, then it will be locked with 0 days left.

Also the update tab doesn't work at all, it just hangs for a long time then tells you that the XML file is empty.

Blue Line Code isn't working.

I hope they don't release this as version 1.09. It should not be a candidate for release.
Copy this code to clipboard: 0o1rp5zk then go to http://mtbs3d.com/naw to register. Use the code for $5000 startup bonus, and to support Gaza.
Okta

Post by Okta »

iamcanadian wrote:No games run. is it possible that the time for testing has run out from the first version and it wont work?
My specs :
Quad core Q6600
EVGA 7900 GTO
4 gig ram
XP
NHANCER
97.94 drivers

Combat 3 works great and No limits coaster with the NV 97.94s and Shutters but FSX is unstable and locks up. I read others have FSX running good with the IZ3D BETA 109s.
If I can get the Iz3d to work I will go and buy a 9800GTX right now . I want to upgrade real bad!
I had this problem with the 1.07 release. The only thing that fixed it was a fresh OS install. It was missing some dependancy file but didnt give any warnings.
iamcanadian
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by iamcanadian »

I updated the drivers to 165s still nothing. tried 3 older ones too.
And to reload windows to fix the problem - yikes!

Wait to see if i am the only one with this issue. until then I am still Hopeful .

Thanks for all your help Guys!
noaami
One Eyed Hopeful

how do i enable DLP ourput on the new driver?

Post by noaami »

i have only theIZ3D monitor and anaglyph options
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Hi Noaami,

When you install the drivers, you need to be careful to install the "FULL" option, and not just the iZ3D component. So, uninstall and reinstall.

Regards,
Neil
Welder
Certif-Eyed!

Re: how do i enable DLP ourput on the new driver?

Post by Welder »

noaami wrote:i have only theIZ3D monitor and anaglyph options
Please reinstall and select Full Intall instead of just the iZ3D Output option
Okta

Post by Okta »

Uninstall and reinstall the driver but make sure you choose full installation from the pull down during install.
noaami
One Eyed Hopeful

1 solve...lets go to the 2nd problem

Post by noaami »

thank you. now DLP is available.

I'm trying to play call of duty 4.
when playing in anaglyph or in 2D - the game works perfectly.
when I'm trying to play in interlaced or DLP, the Game crashes (fail to start, suggesting safe mode, suggesting re-configuration of graphic setting) - any idea what causes this problem?
I'm using vista 64

what is the proper set-up process? (configuring the driver / restart? / starting the game etc...)
can you change the driver setting (anaglyph->interlaced) while the game is running? :shock:
BlackQ
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by BlackQ »

it is impossible to change output "on the fly" - game will crash then - each output has its own dll and if one is loaded inside the process you need to stop the driver and change outputs
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

Stereo mirror needs a gamma correction solution for both screens (the gamma inside games affect only the 1st screen).
Also directx 10 dissapear from options and some games crash or happend strange things with the iz3d driver installed (works perfectly if I uninstall). Shadows are still off in a lot of games.

Vsync has some problem with managing the two screens.
KindDragon
Cross Eyed!

Re: 1 solve...lets go to the 2nd problem

Post by KindDragon »

noaami wrote:thank you. now DLP is available.

I'm trying to play call of duty 4.
when playing in anaglyph or in 2D - the game works perfectly.
when I'm trying to play in interlaced or DLP, the Game crashes (fail to start, suggesting safe mode, suggesting re-configuration of graphic setting) - any idea what causes this problem?
I'm using vista 64
Perhaps the time of your trial version expired.
Stereoscopic Steam Group: Join now
BlackQ
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by BlackQ »

Hi, b4thman!

Yes, we found gamma bug for two outputs configuration - we'll correct it in new version. DX 10 is not supported yet in our driver. What specific game do you have problem with and what is your PC specs?
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

I have not test with a lot of games, but COD4 crash always at the begining, and the Witcher works fine but without any cause you can lose the words in the menu and only see the background (reinstalling the driver solve the problem). Also the frequency that randomly games crash to desktop once we are playing is higher with the driver installed. GOW crash to desktop always afther some minutes of playing, and I can play perfectly only uninstalling the driver. Most games have no problem, or crash afther lot of time playing, but without the driver installed I do not have crashes.

My system is AMD dual core 5600+ with nvidia 8800 ultra and 2gb RAM. I have test with Windows XP and Vista, and the system works in both cases without any problem.
BlackQ
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by BlackQ »

do you have the same amount of crashes if you'll switch to anaglyph mode?
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

I never test with anaglyph. I will do this weekend to see what happend.
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

I have test only COD 4 and GOW in anaglyph mode and both games crashes (COD4 when starting the game, and GOW always afther few minutes playing). It is the same with stereo mirror, interlaced, or anaglyph. No problem if I uninstall the iz3d driver.
KindDragon
Cross Eyed!

Post by KindDragon »

Please send me diagnostic report PM.
Stereoscopic Steam Group: Join now
neilthecellist
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by neilthecellist »

EDIT: Oops, I thought this was a beta released AFTER the stable version of v1.09 . In any case, I just realized that I'm having the same problem as iamcanadian on page 1 of this thread/.

Hi guys,

I haven't tried beta 4 yet, but I am going to in the next 5 hours (I've got some home work to take care of first, so I'll be off and on).

If you look at [url=http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=17344#17344]this post[/b], you can see what troubles I've had since installing v1.09. Very strange performance. I don't want to say "unstable", but frankly, having games that open sometimes and other times not at all is kind of.... strange. I chose the default installation for v1.09, just as I did for v1.08. I only use red/cyan glasses at the moment and chose the "Anaglyph - Red/Cyan" for the Stereo Output under the Control Center for iZ3D drivers.

Here's what I wonder: Would beta 4 fix these problems? I'm going to try it out soon, but maybe someone can provide a hypothesis for me in the meantime.

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”