Stereo-3D game footage : Now in HD !

Find a good S-3D side by side video on YouTube? Share it here!
Zerofool
Cross Eyed!

Re: Stereo-3D Video ! 6 videos : NEW : Anaglyph for youtube !

Post by Zerofool »

I absolutely missed the fact there was that Dual Projector mode, my bad. So this really sounds like the best way to do the job.

BlackShark wrote: As I previously said, letterboxing could be useful for playing crosseyed, but for recording, i'd rather find some other way around than throwing away some of the resolution.
In fact, I'd rather do AFR recording (full resolution shutter recording) with all the framerate requirement issues than recording letterboxed.
You don't gain much by keeping all the pixels either, considering the fact that in anamorphic videos the realtime resizing method is simple bilinear (most of the times ;)). Filesize is an issue as well, especially in high resolutions. So a compromise between quality and size must be made. Of course it's important how videos would be watched - cross-eyed on regular monitor (both images) or on iz3d with the special player (I think the image there has to be just one :)), and the resolution of that screen... Anyway, let's just forget about this, it's not that important as long as the viewer enjoys the experience of watching :).
AFR is good but you have to be sure that it's really Alternate Frames that's been Rendered and captured, or sync is still going to be an issue (which doesn't seem to bother you, but most users won't be happy with it).
BlackShark wrote:
Zerofool wrote: I searched a lot on this matter whole last week and the best thing I managed to do is capture 1024x768 interlaced video, 30fps (no additional hardware required), so the final video is 2048x368 (quality doesn't benfit much from keeping the full rez so resizing width in half is good filesize-wise move). But when inspecting the video closely it's visible that motion isn't absolutely perfectly fluid (some frames are duplicated, so real captured frames per second are ~ 25-27). I should probably capture @25fps, or lower the rez to 800x600. The strangest thing is my CPU isn't used @100%... I'll experiment some more tomorrow and post the videos and more details on how I did it.
The reason why you aren't getting stable 30.0 fps is because you are playing and recoding on the same machine via software. Which means that your capture software has to interrupt the game rendering process to access the GPU backbuffer and then bring the image back through the GPU, through the PCI-express bus, and through the central RAM before being even able to access it for compression and disk writing.
These represent a lot of bottleneck possibilities and are the reason why you can't get high res and fluid captures via sofware (fraps and others)
Yes, BUT it's strange to have the game fluidly running at 60fps (in 60hz display mode with v-sync on) [doesn't seem interrupted by the capture process] and in the same time capture with 25-30 fps only. It really depends on a lot of stuff, not on last place the way the capture software works. FRAPS for example obviously works on lower level, and I guess that's why it doesn't work anymore with iz3d drivers, but in the same time the reason why it's so fast compared to other apps (like the one I use, which runs on higher level (desktop)). For comparison I ran a game in a "mono" mode at stable 60fps @1024x768 - tried to capture with fraps (set to 60fps capture) and it captured it at 60fps without framerate going down! I was amazed, no frames dropped, perfect fluidity. Tried the other app (again set to 60fps capt) - framerate was again 60fps, but the resulting video had ~30 actual fps, only about half the frames were captured. That's why shutter mode is out of the question with this technique. If only fraps could be made to work again with the driver...
BlackShark wrote: I have personally tested this : using the same capture resolution, i get better framerate and lower cpu useage at the same time by capturing through my tv capture card (on the same PC) than by capturing via fraps.

Software captre sure is extremely practical and super cheap but i has unavoidable limitations.
Yes, it's always better to have dedicated hardware for the job... quality comes with price.
BlackShark wrote: Switching to a Quad or Octo-core won't help improve the resolution since the bottleneck is somewhere else.
I just said that because there are some games which use more than one core @100%, and having more cores will guarantee at least one core dedicated for the capture process itself, while the rest will cover the game and other background processes. Raw speed is still more important because these games are not that much right now. But I guess you're right that this won't help much in this case. Anyway everyone is free to investigate where the bottleneck really is (if they have the free time and resources).

=======================

OK, now finally here's my video and capture method:

Game: Overlord Raising Hell (v1.4)
Video: 800x300 (2x 400x300) 30fps, x264 ~2800kbps (using --crf 22)
Audio: mono, ogg vorbis ~130kbps
Length: 6:17 min
Filesize: 132MB

rapidshare | megaupload | badongo

The anamorphic version is ~257mb (~5600kbps) so I decided not to upload it. You'll notice framerate becoming verry low on some parts - the game is heavy in stereo, and this is the fastest running level (realm) and still no desynch with this method. I have a racing game capturing going on, it runs much faster and it looks cool :).
I'm using the interlaced mode, capture with HyperCam v2.14.02, but when compressing sound I noticed it was just mono :(. The other app I tried was Camtasia Studio v4 (later versions are worse for game captures) it has stereo sound capture, but video capture is little slower and actual fps of the movie is even lower, and the worst part - it uses some kind of non-constant framerate (which is not typical for avi container), which makes videos harder to edit later (avisynth adds frames at the end to compensate for the missing frames and the whole video runs faster (30fps) so you have to use filter that analyzes the video and creates timecodes file to use later in mkvmerge). The codec I use for capturing is huffyuv (the one in ffdshow vfw) in YUY2 mode (predict left, no huffman opt).
The rest is similar to BlackShark's method but simpler - 3 avisynth scripts and megui.
And here are the scripts themselves:

avi1.avs

Code: Select all

directshowsource("clip0019.avi")
SeparateFields()
SelectEven()
avi2.avs

directshowsource("clip0019.avi")
SeparateFields()
SelectOdd()
final.avs

vid1=import("avi1.avs")
vid2=import("avi2.avs")

StackHorizontal(vid1,vid2)
# I did use the resize filter for this one in particular, but this may be skipped for higher detail level but bigger file.
Lanczosresize(800,300)
ConverttoYV12()
BlackShark thanks to you I finally found this Stack function I've been looking for for so long now! Thanks again ;).
Last edited by Zerofool on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nV 3DTV Play, Geo-11, Tridef on 2014 55" Samsung H7000 (aka H7150) @ 1080p60 Checkerboard-3D | Valve Index | RTX 2080Ti, i7-6700K, 32GB 3200CL14, 1+2TB SSDs | Win10 v2004 | DAN A4-SFX | G27
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

They would get a lot of hits on Youtube I think - great videos :)
snarfbot
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by snarfbot »

hey shark thanks for the informative post.

i tried it with the anaglyph glasses, it works great actually, but i can see the problems with color, its pretty much black and white for me, maybe better glasses would help.

its pretty impressive though, im still playing with convergence to reduce ghosting, my right eye is perfect but on the red side im seeing both images slightly.
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

Thanks Zerofool
I added your video to the 1st post,
I'll change the overall presentation of the topic when i get back home.
I'll also post the complex avisynth script i used for converting the side by side video into anaglyph (althouth i'm pretty sure it could be highly improved to reduce ghosting)
I have to use the overlay() commandes and some other cropping and colour commands that could be very useful. (i don't have them in mind here but i had to spend an entire evening to figure out how to use them)

snarfbot wrote:hey shark thanks for the informative post.

i tried it with the anaglyph glasses, it works great actually, but i can see the problems with color, its pretty much black and white for me, maybe better glasses would help.

its pretty impressive though, im still playing with convergence to reduce ghosting, my right eye is perfect but on the red side im seeing both images slightly.
Well that's why Anaglyph isn't enough and people make real 3D monitors and 3D glasses to see the full colour.

For your ghosting issues, if you are watching the anaglyph video, ghosting is unavoidable.
If you are watching using the side by side version, then your monitor may be displays too warm (red) colours.
Go into your monitor menu and see if you can tweak the colour temperature and set it with cooler colours (higher K value)
((well, physically speaking, blue light is warmer than red light -> blue has a higher K value but when speaking about colours, but red is usually percieved as a warm colour and blue a cool colour, so just try and tweak your colour temperatures to see if you can reduce the ghosting a little, but you probably won't supress it completely))
Freke1 wrote:They would get a lot of hits on Youtube I think - great videos :)
Thanks, but the quality of my current vids on youtube doesn't satisfy me.
Ghosting is very strong due to recompression and many (3D-beginners) people i've showed the video have trouble focusing on the image.

I think lower separation would suit youtube better (less separation = less ghosting and easier to focus for beginners, even if it also means lower depth)
I'm for making some videos with low separation anaglyph for broad use over youtube and other generic video services, and keeping higher separation in side-by-side format for us at mtbs3D and other s-3D aware websites...

If we show too high separation vids to anyone who can't focus, these people would get a very bad experience from 3D, and we don't want this to happen.
Maybe labelling the videos and always making sure people understand what they watch would make it more user friendly. We'd need to have some labels and warnings before the videos to make sure the audience doesn't use the wrong video.
I'll try and do this when i get back home in two weeks.
Passive 3D forever !
DIY polarised dual-projector setup :
2x Epson EH-TW3500 (2D 1080p)
Xtrem Screen Daylight 2.0, for polarized 3D
3D Vision gaming with signal converter : VNS Geobox 501
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Stereo-3D Video ! 7 videos : NEW : Overlord Raising Hell !

Post by Likay »

I also experienced problem when making a side-by-side to anaglyph and then compressing it. Actually i have a great loss of depth by only converting it to anaglyph (stereomoviemaker). It gives way better results having an original movie side-by-side and then view it in stereomovieplayer with optimized anaglyph.
But then it's not easy for interested people anymore. :(
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

Just watched the overlord raising hell video.
Sync and quality are very good but as you said the framerate is choppy.

I also have trouble with your s-3d settings, i don't like pop-out and everytime an object comes close to the camera, my eyes hurt.
It doesn't even need to pop-out, just approaching the focus point feels painful, i think the cameras are too far apart due sep/conv settings.
Passive 3D forever !
Xerion
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Xerion »

Shows everyone sees differently. I actually like his settings better. However You both did a good job :)
Current Rig: Intel i7 920 @ 4.0GHz, 6 GB ram, Geforce GTX670 -> Nvidia 3D Vision on LG 47LM615S (interlaced, spoofing Zalman EDID) + Oculus Rift
Control Peripherals: Novint Falcon, Razer Hydra, P5 Glove, XBOX 360 Controller, Wiimote, Saitek X52 Pro (flight control system), Logitech G27 (racing wheel), Logitech G15 (keyboard), Razer Naga Molten Edition (mouse)
Zerofool
Cross Eyed!

Post by Zerofool »

Well, I'm relatively new to s3d, especially iz3d drivers, so this explains why I stink at tweaking the settings. I finished the whole game a month ago (in regular mono-3d), so I played with the settings for 5-10min till I felt it looked good, with enough depth (on my anaglyph glasses) before the recording. But I'll be happy to see another version, especially with higher framerate :). Now with this new side-by-side mode you can produce 60fps (59,94 for NTSC to be precise) clip with your method, that's something I'd love to see (for other games as well). If you feel like trying Overlord, here's the Demo version, and v1.1 patch for it.
To achieve this (as you probably already know) use smart-bob avisynth filter like yadifmod(+nnedi), mcbob(+nnedi) or even the good old TDeint(+nnedi). At least that was the best possible method few months ago when I updated my knowledge and techniques I use gathering info form doom9 forum.
I myself will wait for Antialiasing fix on ATi gpus before doing more captures, this will increase quality and save some bitrate :).
nV 3DTV Play, Geo-11, Tridef on 2014 55" Samsung H7000 (aka H7150) @ 1080p60 Checkerboard-3D | Valve Index | RTX 2080Ti, i7-6700K, 32GB 3200CL14, 1+2TB SSDs | Win10 v2004 | DAN A4-SFX | G27
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

I have just encoded the new tomb raider tests using side by side mode.

The process is indeed much easier and shorter than before but the quality isn't there in horizontal mode.
I'll upload both 30fps and 60fps versions but i think i'll redo it again with over/under mode to see if the quality is any better. The quality reduction is rather significant.
will add the links as they're uploaded.

here is the 1st one :
side by side and deinterlaced at 30fps (caution side by side parallel video, not crosseyed)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tonauqyioji" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Passive 3D forever !
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

update to tell the 60fps version is uploaded
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?megztckwy1e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i have just recorded an other version of the same footage using the over/under output.
will post both 30fps and 60fps versions as soon as they are complete.
So far, the over/under interlaced raw footage seems to look better than the side by side but i'll wait to see the final deinterlaced versions and check the difference with the shutter (interlaced recording) versions.

My bet is the shutter (interlacedd recording) should look a little better due to the interlaced recording but the question is how much better ?
Side by side recording is a lot easier to do than shutter recording, if the quality isn't that bad, i think i'll go for the side by side recording for my future videos.
Passive 3D forever !
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Re: Stereo-3D Video ! 8 videos : NEW : testing iZ3D side by side

Post by BlackShark »

over/under 30fps and 60fps versions online (see first page)
The quality is much much better. Now the final test : comparing the new over/under versions with interlaced pageflip.
Will record interlaced this evening and i hope finishing the editing and uploading tomorrow so that we can compare the quality.

Needless to say that recording the over/under version is much, much, much, much easier than unsynched pageflipped.
Passive 3D forever !
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Re: Stereo-3D Video ! 8 videos : NEW : testing iZ3D side by side

Post by BlackShark »

Here we are, all recordings completed
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Video 2 The Caves : Testing iZ3D's side by side mode for recording (95MB each) 50% physical separation on 22inch screen -NEW-
V2.0 : Stereo3D (previous recording method) -NEW- <- recommanded (best resolution)
V2.1 : side by side (parallel, not crosseyed) 30fps deinterlacing -NEW-
V2.2 : side by side (parallel, not crosseyed) 60fps deinterlacing -NEW-
V2.3 : over/under (left eye on top) 30fps deinterlacing -NEW-
V2.4 : over/under (left eye on top) 60fps deinterlacing -NEW- <- recommanded (new favorite method)
As far as quality goes, the previous recording method (shutter output) looks higher resolution and sharper but is limited to 30fps and requires permanent 60fps rendering with v-sync or the video unsynches and i have to do lots of manual operations to correct the video.

On the other hand, the over/under videos look a little less good than the previous recording method, but is much much much easier to capture and edit.
It also allows 60fps video with proper deinterlacing which looks very very good. It's my new favorite capture method.

The side by side video is last, the image quality is way too low, it looks completely blurry (due to both horizontal resolution reduction and interlaced video capture).
It's the worst option and i'll never use it again.
Passive 3D forever !
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Re: Stereo-3D Video ! 8 videos : NEW : Left 4 Dead

Post by BlackShark »

added Left 4 Dead video.
I've used the iZ3D over/under mode and used 60fps deinterlacing
I've made two versions : high separation and low separation but since every left 4 dead game is different, both videos are worth watching.
I'll try to make a good quality anaglyph version for the low separation and upload it to youtube.
BlackShark wrote: Left4dead
Video 2 - Dead Air level 1 High separation (81MB) - Low separation (94MB) - 100% / 25% physical separation on 22inch screen -NEW-
Passive 3D forever !
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

wow dude amazing ! watched the last 2 videos at 1 am with lights turned of- hehehe really pumped me up. The 25% separation looks best on the iz3d.
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

yuriythebest wrote:wow dude amazing ! watched the last 2 videos at 1 am with lights turned of- hehehe really pumped me up. The 25% separation looks best on the iz3d.
I feel more depth in the high separation (it's tuned to match the true human eyes separation) but the flashlight artifacts cause much more eyestrain since they are amplified at high separation.
Passive 3D forever !
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Re: Stereo-3D Video ! 8 videos : NEW : DMC4 cinema

Post by BlackShark »

With iZ3D beta 10 fixing all bugs present in Devil may cry 4, I warned Devil May Cry 4 would be next...
So here it comes with 3 videos available in 3 different formats + youtube
That's a whopping 16 different versions
-S3D
-Anaglyph
-Colorcode
-Youtube (anaglyph + colorcode)

links on first page
If a link is blank : the video is still uploading
If a link is broken (error 404 or linking to wrong version) I may have made i mislabeling, tell me about it so that i can correct the link.
Passive 3D forever !
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

double post sorry
Passive 3D forever !
distantreader
Cross Eyed!

Post by distantreader »

Thanks for the amount of work you put into the vids. After watching your DMC4 vid, and since the 3DVision list says it's rated Excellent in S3D, I decided to order the game on Amazon and was surprised because it's only 10 bucks + shipping from marketplace vendors. Only thing I wonder is how keyboard controls will fare with this game.
BlackShark wrote:With iZ3D beta 10 fixing all bugs present in Devil may cry 4, I warned Devil May Cry 4 would be next...
So here it comes with 3 videos available in 3 different formats + youtube
That's a whopping 16 different versions
-S3D
-Anaglyph
-Colorcode
-Youtube (anaglyph + colorcode)

links on first page
If a link is blank : the video is still uploading
If a link is broken (error 404 or linking to wrong version) I may have made i mislabeling, tell me about it so that i can correct the link.
Tril
Certif-Eyed!

Re: Stereo-3D Video ! 10 videos : NEW : DMC4 cinema

Post by Tril »

It would be better to use a gamepad like the xbox 360 gamepad.
CPU : Intel i7-7700K
RAM : 32 GB ram
Video card : GeForce GTX 980 Ti
Display : Samsung UN40JU7500 Curved 40-Inch UHD TV with shutter glasses
HMD : Oculus Rift

BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

Tril wrote:It would be better to use a gamepad like the xbox 360 gamepad.
100% agree
Devil may Cry 4 is made for gamepads, especially gamepads with LOTS of buttons like the Xbox 360 or the Playstation 2/3 pad.
Passive 3D forever !
Jadentheman
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Jadentheman »

Are videos of Mirror edge gonna be uploaded?
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

i wish i could.
Unfortunately Mirror's edge refuses to start in any other mode than anaglyph, so i can't record it.
Same bug with Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War and it's been like that for a while.

The next game will probably be half life 2 + episodes 1 or 2 since BlackQ announced they have corrected the weapon oversizing for iz3d v1.10beta3
Passive 3D forever !
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Re: Stereo-3D Video ! 11 videos : NEW : Assassin's Creed

Post by BlackShark »

BlackShark wrote:New game : Assasin's Creed Video1 : a little walk in the lower city
Assassin's Creed
Video 1 : Stereo3D Anaglyph Colorcode (91MB) - 25% physical separation on 22inch screen Youtube -NEW-
Passive 3D forever !
UndeadD3vi1
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UndeadD3vi1 »

Hey BlackShark, have you got UT3? I can only play UT2004 in S3D but would like to see what I have to look forward to.

And the new version of AudioSurf! :)
Make up your own opinions, don't believe B.S! Especally when its about a human and spread with the intent of ruing that persons life.

3D is the Future of Viewing Tech, you see in 3D naturally so how can it not be something you want on your screens?!

BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

hey
I haven't recorded anything for a while but i promise i'll do some more very soon.
UT3 is coming, Audiosurf as well, some Half Life 2, some more left 4 dead, and some other games too.

I'm also eager to get my hands on iZ3D 1.10beta 4, i hope it will fix more bugs.
Passive 3D forever !
fReAq
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by fReAq »

I dont get this. Why in this video are the left eye (cyan) and right eye (red) of having equal or greater separation for distance objects than the separation on altair himself?
The more distant the object, the less the peceivable separation should be between the left eye and right eye.
I hope someone can explain this to me, because ive wondered about this for sometime, and why havent other people?

It gives a fake 3d effect.
Tril
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Tril »

It's fine. That's how sight works. Think about it. In real life, when you look an an object very close to you, you rotate you eyes inward toward the object. If that objects gets farther, you rotate you eyes outward. If the object is very very far, you eyes will look roughly straight ahead while you look at the object.

Your eyes are physically separated by some distance. If you look at an object in a game that is very far, your eyes need to look straight ahead while looking at the object. To see that object straight ahead in each eye, the object on screen needs to be separated roughly by the distance between your eyes.

If that's not clear enough, I could make a drawing to explain myself.
Last edited by Tril on Thu May 07, 2009 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
CPU : Intel i7-7700K
RAM : 32 GB ram
Video card : GeForce GTX 980 Ti
Display : Samsung UN40JU7500 Curved 40-Inch UHD TV with shutter glasses
HMD : Oculus Rift

BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

Having objects being less separated when they are far than when they are close is a pop-out camera configuration. It makes all objects in the scene to jump in your face, the farthest object being displayed at the depth of your screen. It works very well in a theater but it causes a lot of eyestrain when watched on a computer monitor.

I designed these videos to use depth only (all objects behind the screen, never throwind stuff in your face, the screen acts like a window showing you the 3D world behind it).
This configuration makes far objects more separated than close objects.

These anaglyph videos were made to be used with the cyan lens on the right eye and the red lens on the left eye.
If you are watching the video from the stereo file, try the swap eyes function to get it back the right way.
Stereo video players also have a feature to slide the images horizontally in order to change the amount of pop-out/depth on the fly.
Passive 3D forever !
fReAq
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by fReAq »

I see. Thanks for the explanation guys, much appreciated!
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Re: Stereo-3D Video ! 12 videos : NEW : Left4Dead

Post by BlackShark »

BlackShark wrote:Left4Dead footage from Death toll campaign, more footage from other games coming this week end
Video 3 - Death Toll footage - Stereo3D Part 1 (95MB) part 2 (58MB) - 25% physical separation on 22inch screen - Youtube-NEW-
Passive 3D forever !
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Re: Stereo-3D games : 13 videos : NEW : Audiosurf

Post by BlackShark »

Audiosurf
Video 1 noumenon & sign of colossus : Stereo3D (95MB) - 25% physical separation on 22inch screen - Youtube - -NEW-
Passive 3D forever !
sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by sharky »

hey black, i can set up an account for you so you can upload the files directly to mtbs. that way they wont get deleted.
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Jamie Hyneman: "It's really cool, but really unusual."

BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

That would be very nice.
Passive 3D forever !
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

Youtube 3D !
I am currently uploading my stereo3D versions to Youtube using the new YT3D feature.
Expect some big cleanup with all the download links : I'll remove all the anaglyph and Colorcode versions since they are not needed anymore.
I will only keep two links : the original Stereo3D footage download links for the highest quality @60fps and the Youtube3D "preview" links.

Note from previous updates :
I'm away from my main computer for a while, no new 3D footage from me until September at least.
Passive 3D forever !
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Moved the thread as requested.

Regards,
Neil
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Post by martinlandau »

BlackShark wrote:Youtube 3D !
I am currently uploading my stereo3D versions to Youtube using the new YT3D feature.
Expect some big cleanup with all the download links : I'll remove all the anaglyph and Colorcode versions since they are not needed anymore.
Is there anywhere on mtbs3d with say a list of good s3d people on youtube to follow or has lots of nice content? I have yuri's youtube page bookmarked cause I know he is always adding new s3d stuff on youtube, who elses youtube page does people here bookmark?
The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdI_sfNop8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

martinlandau wrote: Is there anywhere on mtbs3d with say a list of good s3d people on youtube to follow or has lots of nice content? I have yuri's youtube page bookmarked cause I know he is always adding new s3d stuff on youtube, who elses youtube page does people here bookmark?
the best way to build up such a subscription list is to constantly peruse the youtube search results for new 3d videos- when searching arrange them by "newest"- I have now subscribed to a plethora of cool youtube 3d channels

btw in your channel I noticed the awesome vid titled "White and Nerdy sung by the Whitest Guy on Earth" - is that you in the video?
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Post by martinlandau »

Yuri, can you provide the link to the white nerdy guy? Cause I am not nerdy - just geeky ;) Is not me, but there are so many cameras all over today's society you never know when you are being filmed. Also why not post your youtube bookmarks here? You are big internet celebrity now and will have huge fanboi following the rest of your life, for good and bad ;) LOL! I know bill gates recently said one of the things he regretted most was his lack of privacy.
The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdI_sfNop8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Re: Stereo-3D games : 17 videos : NEW : Crysis and Biohazard 5

Post by BlackShark »

New video from BlackShark
Resident Evil 5
Video 1 : footage from chapter 2-1 Stereo3D Part1 (96MB) Part2 (78MB) Youtube3D -NEW-

New videos from Cybereality :
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! -- A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
Video 1 : Youtube3D -NEW-
Crysis
Video 1 : footage from 1st level Youtube 3D -NEW-

New video from lollandster (youtube)
Street fighter IV
Video 1 : Benchmark (in slow motion) Youtube3D -NEW-
Passive 3D forever !
Allingby
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Stereo-3D games : 17 videos : NEW : Crysis and Biohazard 5

Post by Allingby »

I found an awesome montage of 3D games in YT3D... Oh, and it's 1080p!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EukaZNa2ccc

Return to “Favorite Online S-3D Videos”