FreePie IMU Apk on Sony Xperia L android 4.2.2

Official forum for open source FreePIE discussion and development.
ChasKas
One Eyed Hopeful

FreePie IMU Apk on Sony Xperia L android 4.2.2

Post by ChasKas »

Hello, i'm new here and i have a problem, i install the apk in the phone but i get no values from sensors.... My phone is not compatible with the apk ?

Update:
What about another IMU apks? by example Wireless IMU get values from sensors but, is ocmpatible with freepie?

Update 2:

Bye
CyberVillain
Petrif-Eyed

Re: FreePie IMU Apk on Sony Xperia L android 4.2.2

Post by CyberVillain »

Strange, you get same results both with raw and orientation?
ChasKas
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ChasKas »

thanks for response, :) yes same result check and unchek every check :P , i try too in a lenovo tablet and get the same result :(.
alexissanchez22
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by alexissanchez22 »

It's possible that the issue with not receiving sensor values could be due to compatibility problems between the APK and your phone's hardware or software configuration. However, without more specific information about the APK you're referring to and your phone model, it's challenging to provide a definitive answer.

Regarding your question about compatibility between Wireless IMU and FreePIE, you would typically need to check the documentation or specifications of both apps to determine if they can work together. However, using CX File Explorer APK alone wouldn't provide direct information about compatibility between those two apps.

If you're encountering difficulties with sensor data or compatibility, I'd recommend reaching out to the developers of the APKs or seeking assistance from forums or communities focused on smartphone sensors or app development. They may be able to provide more tailored advice based on your specific situation and the apps involved.

Return to “FreePIE”