HOLODECK - New Demo

thiaguimrp2
One Eyed Hopeful

HOLODECK - New Demo

Post by thiaguimrp2 »

Hello all,

I again. I made a new demo concept where you control a boy in a virtual environment trying to get to the end of each stage . I made a total of 3 stages and takes about 5 minutes to be completed . I tried to do as much as I could, but my machine does not help . Each stage has its theme and various things happening around .

As I said in previous threads , I do not own a Rift and so I have no way to know if the demo has flaws or not . In terms of scale also becomes impossible I hit
100 % . Still hope you all enjoy. I do this only because I am passionate about virtual reality . A pity I can not buy a Rift for now .

I also hope that the low resolution of the DK1 does not end up doing the demo not playable.

I appreciate feedback . Pros and cons .

NOTE : This demo is just a concept . The models were downloaded from free sites and the songs on youtube . All rights reserved to their owners .

LINK : http://www.mediafire.com/download/w7vlh ... LODECK.zip

PICTURES :

molton
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: HOLODECK - New Demo

Post by molton »

Thanks for the demo, will check it out with some of my precious time before I have to go to work :)

I like the name, but I kind of wish there was a open project called "the holodeck" that people could add their own holodeck scenes too and you could eventually after enough people submit content, go anywhere you want like the star trek holodeck
Being a Bird - an Oculus Rift VR experience homepage
[url]http://lightput.com/being_a_bird.html[/url]
thiaguimrp2
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: HOLODECK - New Demo

Post by thiaguimrp2 »

molton wrote:Thanks for the demo, will check it out with some of my precious time before I have to go to work :)

I like the name, but I kind of wish there was a open project called "the holodeck" that people could add their own holodeck scenes too and you could eventually after enough people submit content, go anywhere you want like the star trek holodeck
Hello molton.

Glad you enjoyed it. And I like your idea of ​​opensource Holodeck. Let's hope that someday someone puts into practice.

Return to “Oculus VR”