Are there any different board styles available?

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
Megatherion
One Eyed Hopeful

Are there any different board styles available?

Post by Megatherion »

In my user control panel, there is the option of board styles. The only one available is AcidTech, and I find it hard to read with all the dark blue headings. I see the font colours right now to the right of this text box, but is that not for changing the colour of the text I am typing right now? Is it possible to change the text colours/board style globally?
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Are there any different board styles available?

Post by cybereality »

Yeah, there is only one style right now.

I could probably add more, but there was some custom work done to the theme. It wouldn't be a drag and drop thing.
Megatherion
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Megatherion »

Of course it is up to you to add more styles, but I find the dark blue headings very hard to read.
ron ll
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ron ll »

Hi:
I've just discovered this place so please excuse a very newbie post. I also find the blue text a bit difficult but I suppose I can get used to it. (Obviously others have :) ).

Is there a mobile app that makes the forum easier to read on an iPhone? Right now the word wrap (screen width) is forcing me to scroll sideways to read each line, even in landscape mode.

Thanks for providing this great space, I look forward to learning a lot here.
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

Sorry, no mobile app.
ron ll
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ron ll »

I understand. Do you happen to know of a way I can change the word wrap length? Most other forums I read average about 16 words per line. This one averages about 26 making it necessary to scroll sideways on each line on my iPhone in order to read it. It may be just some setting on my end but so far I haven't found it.

Again, thanks for your efforts in providing the forum and I hope you understand that I am not complaining. I'm just looking for a way to make it more readable on my phone. If not, I'll just be content to read it on my desktop.
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

I don't see any option to change the width of the page. Sorry.

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”