Elder Scrolls Online

The place for all discussion of the Oculus Rift compatible open source 3D drivers.
bugnguts
One Eyed Hopeful

Elder Scrolls Online

Post by bugnguts »

Hi all,

There is another beta for ESO this weekend. Zenimax has lifted the NDA, in fact they specifically suggested we share videos and screenshots. I hope to get the rift up and running. Last beta I gave 3D vision a try but the game completely ignored it. I believe I need to run it in XP compatibility to force it to run DX9 in which case it might work with Vireio. The game is open and the art work is beautiful. I find myself staring at the world more than trying to level. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope to have some videos/screenshots to post this weekend.
bugnguts
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Post by bugnguts »

Well I did not have much luck last weekend. I worked through a few problems with help from this sight such as a missing DLL and etc. I got past those but ended up getting a ?1basedirect3D9@@UAE@XZ could not be loacted. I followed some threads here that related to it but I did not get past this problem. I wanted to work more on this but had limited time. Beta is over for now. I will work on this more when the game comes out next month.

I'm running this on.
CPU I5-2500k
GTX 670
Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

Return to “Development / General Discussion”