anyway to list your watched topics/threads...?

This website is for our members. Do you have some design ideas? Are there features you would like to see? What additions would drive this site forward? POST YOUR IDEAS HERE!
shonofear
Cross Eyed!

anyway to list your watched topics/threads...?

Post by shonofear »

Hey,
Would be cool like other forums to list subscribed forums/watched topics
and easily change how and if you want a notification and how often when someone has posted in a subscribed thread.
If ya know wat I mean,

Just food for thought

Cheers
waiting patiently......
stee1hed
Cross Eyed!

Post by stee1hed »

I would love this idea.

I was thinking I would like to see '5 latest topics' gone extreme as well and list everything, but the subscription thing sounds better.
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

atm I just receive a notification email when a new post is made, so not to miss anything I have o read every thread, otherwise the new posts marked in yellow would be gone. This solution sounds good- like perhaps a 50 latest posts or something.
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
LukePC1
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by LukePC1 »

yuriythebest1 wrote:atm I just receive a notification email when a new post is made, so not to miss anything I have o read every thread, otherwise the new posts marked in yellow would be gone. This solution sounds good- like perhaps a 50 latest posts or something.
Jep I have to do the same. Watch out for yelow flags and then read it before logging out again.
I would like a link near the newest posts link which says all from the last DAY. That would be perfect, if you log in every day or more often :D
Play Nations at WAR with this code to get 5.000$ as a Starterbonus:
ayqz1u0s
http://mtbs3d.com/naw/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AMD x2 4200+ 2gb Dualchannel
GF 7900gs for old CRT with Elsa Revelator SG's
currently 94.24 Forceware and 94.24 Stereo with XP sp2!

Return to “MTBS Website Ideas”