Who's interested in a 3D Video production dedicated subForum

Basicam
One Eyed Hopeful

Who's interested in a 3D Video production dedicated subForum

Post by Basicam »

Hi people, I've been posting and reading video 3D info all over the place here, mostly in 'do it yourself', but elsewhere as well. I thought a dedicated 3D video camera setup sub-forum would be good, so as not to be wading through stereo photography, HMD, and occulus rift's traffic.

I have been experimenting with home made 3D video, as have many others, and keeping the collected knowledge and ideas together in one place will be convenient for all, and save time looking about for bits of info.
CreativeCow has a dedicated stereoscopic video forum, but it is mostly high end, big budget info, very interesting, but not practical to a backyarder. A concentration of grass roots home 3D production knowledge here will help us all, and could lead to anything. If you can easily read about my mistakes, you won't make them (hopefully), and I won't make yours. And why re - search what another has already done, unless you really need to.

Cheers from Basicam. :woot
Skaven252
Cross Eyed!

Re: Who's interested in a 3D Video production dedicated subF

Post by Skaven252 »

The 3DPhoto.net forum has a section dedicated to video. But it's not getting a lot of traffic nowadays. It has some very professional and helpful regular visitors though.

http://www.3dphoto.net/forum/
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Who's interested in a 3D Video production dedicated subF

Post by yuriythebest »

well, I'm not that sure that this is so knowledge/question intensive that it required its own forum

anyone with a Fuji W3 + Tripod + Sony Vegas 11/12 == l33t Stereoscopic videographer

seeing as that mtbs is not overflowing with visitors (except for the Oculus section) adding yet another subforum may not be that beneficial
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”