New Beta Nforce unlocks Shuterglasses and more under Vista

cirk2
Certif-Eyed!

New Beta Nforce unlocks Shuterglasses and more under Vista

Post by cirk2 »

Hello,

The day is here:

With the beta of the new 177.79 x64 Forceware, the Stereo Control panel Reveals his full force:

Anaglyph
Arisawa 3D Display
CRT with SCHUTTER GLASSES
Direct 3-Pin VESA Connect
Kerner 3D Display
Mitsubischi 3d DLP Display
Samsung 3D ready DLP TV
Vertical Interlanced (See Real)
Zalman 3D Display

Holy poop...

Shure I cant test all of them, expect of Zalman 3D and Anaglyph wich both running as usual, Perfect...

When I select Shutterglasses, it switch to Anaglyph, maby, because I only got TFT screens...

It also display a splash screen with 3D raiting and configuration tips on game launche... Nice feature

Maybe someone can look out for a 32bit beta, I only got 64bit...
Tril
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Tril »

Does not work for me. It looks like this only appears if you have a Zalman monitor.
CPU : Intel i7-7700K
RAM : 32 GB ram
Video card : GeForce GTX 980 Ti
Display : Samsung UN40JU7500 Curved 40-Inch UHD TV with shutter glasses
HMD : Oculus Rift

Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

This is probably the case. Someone posted a registry hack to make these options appear, but we later discovered it was only possible with the Zalman attached - and even then, it's unclear if the options worked.

Regards,
Neil
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: New Beta Nforce unlocks Shuterglasses and more under Vis

Post by cybereality »

cirk2 wrote:When I select Shutterglasses, it switch to Anaglyph, maby, because I only got TFT screens...
I think there is a way to get it to work, but I need some time to test a few things. Unfortunately my new rig has crashed and I need to get some parts replaced so my hands are tied at the moment. I don't want to say too much because I do not want to get everyone's hopes up for nothing. But rest assured that I am on the case. :wink:
VadersApp
Cross Eyed!

Post by VadersApp »

I tested the new Forceware. It seems they enhanced something. The Onescreen Quality Rating wasn´t there before. But i selected shutterglasses (modified registry) and fired the demo and it showed also the message: only for anaglyph, bla bla bla...

Are you able, in controlpane, to select one of the mentioned options or did you regedit to the displayed one?

Can someone confirm that shutterglasses work if a zalman is plugged in one of the two ports of the geforce?
If so its definatly id-hardcoded.
cirk2
Certif-Eyed!

Post by cirk2 »

Itresting things:

If I select any other function than Zalman display, it switches to anaglyph. So the options are shown but not usabel...

And I didn't regeditet anything, just installed the new forcware beta...

I will thest it with an not-zalman display... wait a second...

So tested it:

If you unplugg the Zalman, the other options disappear... Letz hope that this will be fixed ;)
Grucho
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Grucho »

please guys, make me happy, try to find a way to make the glasses working!
noahmt
One Eyed Hopeful

DLP Ready?

Post by noahmt »

Just wondering if anyone knows if these drivers will work with my samsung DLP. 3d Gaming was the reason i chose this display(and the under 1200$ spent for a 50" display). The DDD drivers are so limited and would love more games to play! I would try it out myself but i am running xp. Would definitely upgrade if it worked though.
Tril
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Tril »

I don't think it will work. To me, it looks like a bug in the control panel of the driver. It's showing modes not supported. The chances are high that it's showing the modes but not supporting them.
CPU : Intel i7-7700K
RAM : 32 GB ram
Video card : GeForce GTX 980 Ti
Display : Samsung UN40JU7500 Curved 40-Inch UHD TV with shutter glasses
HMD : Oculus Rift

VadersApp
Cross Eyed!

And It Works with XP 32!

Post by VadersApp »

All i have done is to install 177.79, S3D Driver 162.50, put in my DLP-Projector and force vsync on.
It seems the artifacts are still there. Look into my manual to get rid of them. But of course its a new driver than the 173.X.
It´s again on my 8800GTX

Maybe gtx280 work, too?
cirk2
Certif-Eyed!

Post by cirk2 »

I think it is a bug...

because I also no more abel to adjust the convegence and save the 3D settings, so I downgraded to the last stabel driver...
wuhlei
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by wuhlei »

sigh another let down :( I think its almost a year now and no real page flip support yet.
Albert Einstein
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
cirk2
Certif-Eyed!

Post by cirk2 »

lets hope for the final releas or the next beta releas of that forceware, the panel with configuration tips is nice...

I really hope that there will be shutter support soon....
jumbo_spaceman
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by jumbo_spaceman »

:cry: A sign of good news on the horizon, but probably a driver release or two away.
Damo3000
Cross Eyed!

Post by Damo3000 »

Yeah Ive been waiting to use my Shutterglasses and Projector (benq mp710 - works awesome BTW) with my 8800GTX which has pretty much collected dust since I hastily bought it last year assuming it work just work with Stereo. Still using the 91.31 with a 7900GT on XP. Whicch does the trick for the most part. Seems most new games dont work now anyhow. This hidden menu does bring hope for me, since it shows they have future support in mind. Its probably already working, just locked off until NVIDIA sells enough Zalman monitors (which Im not buying). HURRY UP NVIDIA!

:x
wuhlei
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by wuhlei »

yeah but if its not official you know its probably only going to work on a few video cards or some thing crazy.
Albert Einstein
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”