DDD TriDef Dual Projection 3D

markcosmic
One Eyed Hopeful

DDD TriDef Dual Projection 3D

Post by markcosmic »

I just found out that TriDef Ignition does not support Dual Projection for games using DX10 and DX11 and have no plans to do so. The are claiming there isn't enough Dual Projection users for them to care. So I'd like to know how many of us (Dual Projection 3D) user are out there. Maybe we can show TriDef there's more of us than they think.
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Re: DDD TriDef Dual Projection 3D

Post by Likay »

I use tridef with dual projection. Since tridef works for dx10 and also outputs to dual projection i've always assumed they support dual projection even with dx10 (eventhough i'm not sure if i've ever ran a game in dx10). I'm curious: Where do you find these claims?
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
Jaydee
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Jaydee »

I too seem to be struggling a little with this issue. I've fired off a support ticket to TriDef and eagerly await their response. It would be very disappointing if they really are withdrawing support for future games by not supporting DX10 and DX 11.
markcosmic
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by markcosmic »

Yes' I'm sad to say the replies from my support ticket to TriDef revealed they have no plan to support Dual Projection 3D in games using DX10 & DX11.
crash27
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by crash27 »

it is true and the worst part is they have never said this before. I asked in there forum long ago and they said nothing but get a support ticket.

Return to “DDD Tridef Ignition Driver Forums”