Loving the new website header!

This website is for our members. Do you have some design ideas? Are there features you would like to see? What additions would drive this site forward? POST YOUR IDEAS HERE!
Silversurfer
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Loving the new website header!

Post by Silversurfer »

Nice job guys, much more of an impact virtually and it conveys the s3-D experience dramatically. Will the final version replay by itself as many of the adverts do on the website also for extra dramatic effect?

Cheers
Got a release or 3D news story to share? Email press@mtbs3D.com, and we'll put it up!

Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

You think we should have a similar banner all over the site? I didn't want to overdo it, but I'm sure we can come up with something. Maybe something very short and sweet.

Regards,
Neil
Silversurfer
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Silversurfer »

Neil wrote:You think we should have a similar banner all over the site? I didn't want to overdo it, but I'm sure we can come up with something. Maybe something very short and sweet.

Regards,
Neil
Yes I think you should have a similar banner all over the site, even the square MTBS 3-D! icon with the blue eye needs to be trying to break the glass of its square monitor. We're not taking any prisoners here but subtly following the lead of the many manufacturers on this website who have introduced animated adverts escaping from their two-dimensional confines.

The black background with lighter text is very now and very subtle and only adds to the dramatic effect when the text tries to break the glass, just awesome, keep up the hard work guys is bearing fruit with the results!

Regards
Silversurfer
Got a release or 3D news story to share? Email press@mtbs3D.com, and we'll put it up!

cybereality

Post by cybereality »

I'm definitely liking the new look of the banner. Goes with the new site design much better.
metalqueen

Post by metalqueen »

The new banner is great at conveying what the site is all about. I love it!

Return to “MTBS Website Ideas”