TriDef 3D 5.4

Earmack
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

TriDef 3D 5.4

Post by Earmack »

Tridef/ddd today released NEW version, thx a lot!!!=)
This update contains the following components:

TriDef 3D Ignition 3.5.24
TriDef 3D Media Player 7.2.52

Release Notes

Changes in 5.4

TriDef 3D Ignition

Added support for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Max Payne 3, Drakensang Online, Risen 2, Quantum Conundrum, Spec Ops: The Line, Prototype 2, Orcs Must Die! 2, Depth Hunter, KungFu Strike and various other games
Advanced shadow handling algorithms have been applied to Dead Space 2, Dirt 3 (DX9), Crysis (DX9), Trine 2 and Total War Shogun 2
Improved support for Lego: Indiana Jones 2, Unreal Tournament 3, Avatar, Call of Juarez, Gears of War, Stormrise, Universe at War: Earth Assault, Shattered Horizon, Cryostasis, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Resident Evil 5, Civilization V, Alan Wake, Metro 2033, Lost Planet 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Medal of Honor - Multiplayer, The Lord of the Rings Online and various other games

Download: http://wpc.0fba.edgecastcdn.net/000FBA/ ... 3D-5.4.zip
Sapphire 7970 ghz 6gb
Gigabyte Z77X-UP5TH
Intel I7 3770k @3,5ghz
Kingston DDR3 khx21c11t2k2/16x 4 x 8gb = 32gb
X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion
Cooler Master Real Power Pro 1000 M
Windows 8 Pro 64x
Samsung UE40D7000LS
HDMI 1.4a
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: TriDef 3D 5.4

Post by cybereality »

Cool.
Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Dilip »

I admire DDD much more then before, as few days back i was able to enable NVIDIA 3D VISION on my PC.

I had misconception that middlewear developed by gpu manufacturer will always outperform any competitive products as they always have more knowhow of how their GPU works.

To my wonder, well it really is not so. As i was getting 32FPs in skyrim while i was using DDD drivers 1.5.6 (All setting moderate NO AA, 2X AF) where as using 3D Vision drivers supplied with forceware 301.42 on same pc i was able to get only 26FPs.

One more surprise as NVIDIA has locked their driver to perform only on 1920X1080 i can't get 3D enabled at all while playing MINI NINJA at 1280X720 which work absolutly fluid with DDD.

Even many Nvidia 3D vision showcase (sample) images show ghosting.
Nice to have DDD, i have unistalled 3D vision drivers.
Fredz
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Fredz »

Dilip wrote:I had misconception that middlewear developed by gpu manufacturer will always outperform any competitive products as they always have more knowhow of how their GPU works.
The only advantage GPU manufacturers have over middleware developer is how to do hardware page flipping and how to control glasses. That's why both DDD and iZ3D didn't offer support for field sequential 3D before AMD launched they HD3D initiative. The rest is game-dependent, and everyone is on par to correctly implement that.
Dilip wrote:Even many Nvidia 3D vision showcase (sample) images show ghosting.
Ghosting is not related in any way to stereo drivers, only to 3D displays.

Return to “DDD Tridef Ignition Driver Forums”