Tridef, IZ3D or both?

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
xhonzi
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Tridef, IZ3D or both?

Post by xhonzi »

Since they support different games, how many of you use both tridef and iz3d platforms?
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Tridef, IZ3D or both?

Post by cybereality »

If you can use them, why not get both? Some games work better on one than the other.

Although now it seems IZ3D is not being updated, so DDD would be a better buy.
xhonzi
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by xhonzi »

Is it hard to switch back and forth? I've seen the DDD launcher, is iz3d similar ?
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

No. It works more similar like the 3d-visiondriver (kicks in automatically when game is started and driver enabled). There's a controlpanel where you set all the options. You can have both iz3d-driver and tridef installed at the same time (just not both enabled when running games of course).
And as Cyber says: Tridef is probably a better choice. Iz3d's support is nonexistant and will probably never return in it's former shape. Iz3d still works great for quite some games and having both softwares gives the option to choose the best experience. I don't know how newly purchased licenses are handled by iz3d since the driver is activated over the web.
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”