Downloads section works intermittantly in IE Vista 32-bit..

This website is for our members. Do you have some design ideas? Are there features you would like to see? What additions would drive this site forward? POST YOUR IDEAS HERE!
Silversurfer
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Downloads section works intermittantly in IE Vista 32-bit..

Post by Silversurfer »

...for instance I went to the link in "iZ3D Stereo Driver & Software Technical Support" section & clicked the "iZ3D 1.07.0036 Beta (NEW BETA TODAY!)" URL for the lastest drivers & clicked on Neil's link to the downloads section: http://www.mtbs3d.com/dloads/index.php?act=view&id=35
but having not logged-in it sent me to the "Profile page" & ever since will not load the link download page. I've messed with the address by shortening it etc, still no joy. Does it now class me as a temp hacker?

Also is there any chance the Driver Downloads url can have its link on the forums main page & still continue to be for members only? It took me a will to find it as a new member & I'm no dunce but it seems long winded to have to scholl down to a topic title to find your driver as it is presently actioned or am i missing something.

If the above is to much work can the nVidia, iZ3d etc drivers tech support sub-sections at least have a Link at the top of there respective wages for a link to the drivers page please.

Sorry to be a pain & thanks for your hard work. Silversurfer :D
Got a release or 3D news story to share? Email press@mtbs3D.com, and we'll put it up!

Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

You need to be logged in to get to the downloads section. Once logged in, the URL should work.

Try it to be sure.

Regards,
Neil
Neil

Post by Neil »

Wait! Found a problem. Working on it.

Regards,
Neil
Neil

Post by Neil »