3D Video "Summer Flowers 2011" YT3D

Find a good S-3D side by side video on YouTube? Share it here!
gamgamman
Two Eyed Hopeful

3D Video "Summer Flowers 2011" YT3D

Post by gamgamman »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_qBrn6LgQQ[/youtube]
This video was made with the Easy3D Camera (aka Rollei aka 3DInLife 820) that I got for $76 (from Think Geek) a couple of months ago.
The video from it wasn't terribly impressive but the photos (when corrected and aligned with SPM) turn out pretty good. I used the
latest version of Sony Vegas Movie Studio to edit. I think it looks good so I thought I would share it with everyone.

I have also been putting up a best of the week YT3D playlist on my blog and my YouTube channel, you might want to check those out too ;)
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: 3D Video "Summer Flowers 2011" YT3D

Post by cybereality »

Glad you were able to do something with the 3DInLife 820. I had it (ThinkGeek sale) but I had to return it because it was defective. Kept crashing on me, and the video quality was horrible anyway. Some of the photos I got were alright, but I couldn't stand to keep a half-working device. Still, that video you made looks reasonable considering.
gamgamman
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by gamgamman »

Thanks for watching Cyber, the first camera I got from Think Geek had problems but they exchanged it for me and the second was better.
I don't blame you for sending it back if it was crashing!
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Sad I had to send it back, but what can you do?

I see the Fujifilm W3 is going for like $250 now, which is about what I was willing to pay. Probably pick that up at some point.

Return to “Favorite Online S-3D Videos”