If I lived in the states (and was a bit richer)....

Tutorials on how to create your own rigs, pics, movies, and everything that has to do with S-3D at home!
chumpafoo
One Eyed Hopeful

If I lived in the states (and was a bit richer)....

Post by chumpafoo »

I'd definitely think about picking these up and having a go at modding them to work with newer technology....

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-1993-Virtuality-1 ... 415ad0c7fb
PalmerTech
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: If I lived in the states (and was a bit richer)....

Post by PalmerTech »

Saw these myself, wish I lived closer! Problem is, the USA is a big place, and those are about 2,000 miles from me. :(
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

I remember those! My first taste of VR (and sadly still better in some ways than stuff you can buy today). Dactyl Nightmare was sick back then!!!
mAchiNE
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by mAchiNE »

Those look pretty cool, and for 2 of them as well! that would have been a sweet setup. If I had them I'd keep the original setup functional to play those classic games and just build a secondary VR setup into it as well for modern games
Current System:
Oculus Rift Dev Kit, 3x 23" Passive 3D Monitors in 3D Vision Surround, Novint Falcon, 3rd Space Gaming Vest, ButtKicker, Razer Hydra, Logitech G25.
Previous 3D Systems:
Viewsonic PJD6531w 3D DLP Projector, Vuzix VR920, 24" Alienware and 22" Samsung 3D Vision Monitors, eDimensional 3D Glasses with 19" CRT Monitor

Return to “Do it Yourself!”