Crysis 2 demo 3D xbox only

Discuss stereoscopic 3D games and gaming technologies for console (e.g. XBOX, PS3)
xiphas
One Eyed Hopeful

Crysis 2 demo 3D xbox only

Post by xiphas »

So to my surprise after installing the crysis 2 demo and going through the options i see a 3d option.. I knew the game was going to be 3d, but wasnt expecting it to be part of the demo or even doable on the xbox ( im a primarily ps3 gamer). so i set it to side by side 3d, put the slider at max and load a match. It was one of the most beautiful things that have ever graced my 3dtv. Its really quite amazing. Also, i dont know how the did it but the game is running at 1080 p, its not scaled down to 720 like most 3d games. The framerate is silky smooth no hicups at all. My only gripe has to be that on Max 3d settings in game the red dot crosshair has some slight ghosting (the rest of the game is ghost free) I tried a few setting within my tv to get rid of it to no avail. So i tuned down the ingame 3d to 75%, this got rid of the ghosting of the crosshair but slightly diminished the depth, VERY minuscule difference, but i could tell. Im thinking that on the ps3 the ghosting should be no problem, im fairly confident the ps3 has the superior 3d capabilities, and thats not me being a sony fanboy, im pretty sure thats a proven technical fact. ( Black ops 3d is vastly better on the ps3). IF any of you have a 3dtv plus a 360 do youself a favor and download this demo asap!!! On a side note, the games multiplayer is boring as hell, but it doesnt matter, it just so pretty to look at.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Crysis 2 demo 3D xbox only

Post by cybereality »

Sounds cool. I had my doubts about the 3D on this game, but from what you said it sound pretty good. I'll have to pick this up when it comes out on PC.
Neil

Post by Neil »

Are there any out of screen effects?
DevilMaster
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by DevilMaster »

Would this work on the current version of the Cinemizer?
Fredz
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Fredz »

xiphas wrote:Also, i dont know how the did it but the game is running at 1080 p, its not scaled down to 720 like most 3d games.
It's because your TV supports frame compatible 3D, but it's still half res compared to "real" 1080p 3D. The pixel count is only marginaly better than with full res 720p (1M vs 0.92M). And since the loss of resolution is uneven (horizontal) I'm not even sure it'll look better than full res 720p which has an even resolution repartition.
xiphas wrote:The framerate is silky smooth no hicups at all.
Did you compare the game in 2D and 3D ? Is the framerate the same in both case ? Do you perceive a loss in image quality in 3D ? If you could take screenshots of the same scene in 2D and 3D it would be quite nice.
xiphas wrote:Im thinking that on the ps3 the ghosting should be no problem, im fairly confident the ps3 has the superior 3d capabilities, and thats not me being a sony fanboy, im pretty sure thats a proven technical fact.
The only advantage the PS3 does have concerning 3D is the support for HDMI 1.4, ie. you can play in full res 3D (but only at 30Hz per eye in 1080p). There won't normally be any difference concerning the ghosting since the images are produced in the same way on both consoles.
theadzter
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by theadzter »

Just tried it in 3d myself. 3d option was greyed out when the 360 was in 720p output.
Just thought to try putting the 360 in 1080p, and voila... 3d option available.

Anyway... the 3d is god-awful. This whole 'tricky' way of doing their 3d but only losing 1-2 fps doesn't work. It's reminiscent of Gran turismo 5's 3d (maybe they use the same method).
It's 'pop-up' looking 3d. Very little depth. And to be honest... kinda uncomfortable to play in. I can play for hours on 3dvision with a game that does 3d well and not be bothered. This kinda 3d makes my brain hurt after a very short time, because it's like you're constantly trying to figure out how to focus, or what to focus on. The best explanation is that it looks like the whole thing is happening within a 3 foot space within the screen. The backgrounds just 'stop' within there. And large sections look 2d and flat as hell... but with mild depth iin relation to other flat, 2d things. It actually makes it hard to get your bearings.
As opposed to playing anything like Batman/Metro/BFBC2/Burnout Paradise/Shift/Borderlands/Tomb Raider Underworld etc etc on pc, where the 3d is deep and correct, and doesn't mess with your sensibilities.
The fact the developers think this 3d is killer is troubling.
On a positive note. The 3d trailer for Motorstorm Apocalypse on ps3 is up for download on PSN. 3d is awesome.
Granted... it's grainy and low res compared to pc. And there's ghosting (simply coz my plasma can't compete with my dlptv. But at least the 3d is great.
Chiefwinston
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Chiefwinston »

theadzter wrote:Just tried it in 3d myself. 3d option was greyed out when the 360 was in 720p output.

Anyway... the 3d is god-awful. This whole 'tricky' way of doing their 3d but only losing 1-2 fps doesn't work. It's reminiscent of Gran turismo 5's 3d (maybe they use the same method).
It's 'pop-up' looking 3d. Very little depth. And to be honest... kinda uncomfortable to play in. I can play for hours on 3dvision with a game that does 3d well and not be bothered. This kinda 3d makes my brain hurt after a very short time, because it's like you're constantly trying to figure out how to focus, or what to focus on. The best explanation is that it looks like the whole thing is happening within a 3 foot space within the screen. The backgrounds just 'stop' within there. And large sections look 2d and flat as hell... but with mild depth iin relation to other flat, 2d things. It actually makes it hard to get your bearings.
As opposed to playing anything like Batman/Metro/BFBC2/Burnout Paradise/Shift/Borderlands/Tomb Raider Underworld etc etc on pc, where the 3d is deep and correct, and doesn't mess with your sensibilities.
On a positive note. The 3d trailer for Motorstorm Apocalypse on ps3 is up for download on PSN. 3d is awesome.
Granted... it's grainy and low res compared to pc. And there's ghosting (simply coz my plasma can't compete with my dlptv. But at least the 3d is great.
Hmm, actual polar opposite to my experience on the PS3 -interesting. How are 3D blu-rays looking to you?
AMD HD3D
i7
DDD
PS3
Panasonic Plasma VT25 50" (Full HD 3D)
Polk Audio- Surround 7.1
Serving up my own 3D since 1996.
(34) Patents
theadzter
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by theadzter »

Hey Chief...

Blu-rays look incredible... depending on the blu-ray of course. (All 3d films are not created equal. So Avatar/ animated films... incredible. Clash of the Titans...not so much)

They're also 1080p per eye...

The ps3 is always gonna look low res compared to a blu-ray or the pc. But also the way the 3d is done can (and in this case, does, imho) have a major efftect on the quality.

I'll check it out on the ps3 out of curiosity. I can't imagine why it'd look any different. But I'm game!

Out of interest...what screen are you running your ps3 on?
Fredz
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Fredz »

Some time ago Crytek said they were using several different techniques for rendering (the reprojection technique and the brute-force approach) but they didn't say which one would be activated by default. Do you have an option to choose the stereo 3D mode in the menus ?

And could someone owning this game capture a screenshot so we can be sure of which mode they're using ? Thanks.
theadzter
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by theadzter »

On the 360 you can only select side-by-side. I'm sure on the ps3 it's the 720p framepacked mode. Shouldn't make a huge amount of difference I'd imagine.

And that's simply how it's output. I'd be surprised if there's any difference in how the 3d is being rendered between the 2 versions.
Chiefwinston
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Chiefwinston »

Thanks xiphas, I may take my grandsons 360 for a few days. And check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm kinda done with with the whole 720p, 1080p, HDMI 1.4, DLP, LCD, PDP comments and debates. I'm just looking for some really cool 3D games preferably with good off the screen effects.

cheers
AMD HD3D
i7
DDD
PS3
Polk Audio- Surround 7.1
(34) Patents
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

I just hope that 3D drivers will still work with this game, so we can use the real stereoscopic 3D and not this bogus stuff Crytek evidently thought was acceptable.
Chiefwinston
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Chiefwinston »

cybereality wrote:I just hope that 3D drivers will still work with this game, so we can use the real stereoscopic 3D and not this bogus stuff Crytek evidently thought was acceptable.
Hey take some screen shots cybereality. I'd like to see them. I kinda like hearing that someone is getting good result. Quite often I can repeat the same results.

cheers everyone
AMD HD3D
i7
DDD
PS3
Polk Audio- Surround 7.1
(34) Patents
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

Chiefwinston wrote: Hey take some screen shots cybereality. I'd like to see them. I kinda like hearing that someone is getting good result. Quite often I can repeat the same results.
Well I haven't seen it. Maybe it looks OK, I don't know. I was just responding to what 'theadzter' said.
Chiefwinston
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Chiefwinston »

I'm sorry my bad. I thought you had actually played it.

cheers everyone
AMD HD3D
i7
DDD
PS3
Polk Audio- Surround 7.1
(34) Patents
android78
Certif-Eyable!

Post by android78 »

theadzter wrote:Just tried it in 3d myself. 3d option was greyed out when the 360 was in 720p output.

:? :? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:evil: :cry: :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil: :evil: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sorry, just expressing my feelings as I read this post.
I was really hoping that Crytek, of anyone, would not consider pushing bad 3D. I will have to see for myself, but if it's that bad, I'm likely to return the game out of disgust after the inevitable purchase. For some reason, I can't find the demo on XBL... does anyone know if this is available in Australia?
Chiefwinston
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Chiefwinston »

Sorry android78, I will not support crap 3D either. But its getting harder and harder to determine who and what is actual a guy at home trying to play some cool games. And who is a corporation spreading the corporate line and spreading negative comments regarding a competitor. I see it all over the net in regards to politics. I see it here regarding 3D. Corporations posing as fellow posters are everywhere. Its just apart of communications and forums now. So I take these comments with a grain of salt. GT5 is a 3D masterpiece- go figure.

cheers everyone
AMD HD3D
i7
DDD
PS3
Polk Audio- Surround 7.1
(34) Patents
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Bad or not i'm curious on how well/bad crysis performs with the 2d+depth. If it's as bad as everyone seems saying i hope they have standard bruteforce 3d with different viewing options as well.
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

Its just funny that the developers of Crysis, a game that 4 years later still cannot be maxed out on even high-end PCs, thought stereoscopic rendering was too costly. For the consoles I can understand, there is a limited amount of power to work with. But the PC version should have had the full quality option.
Chiefwinston
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Chiefwinston »

I find it funny that xiphas first post isn't taken at face value. And that its crappy is more easily believed. He encourages you to see for yourselfs. And you can for a limited time.

yawn I'm bored
AMD HD3D
i7
DDD
PS3
Polk Audio- Surround 7.1
(34) Patents
xiphas
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by xiphas »

thanks for the support chief.. to each his own i guess.. 3d looked great imo
tritosine5G
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by tritosine5G »

cybereality wrote:I just hope that 3D drivers will still work with this game, so we can use the real stereoscopic 3D and not this bogus stuff Crytek evidently thought was acceptable.
:lol: right on bro

I saw a presentation and it was outlined that smoke stuff , you normally see thru, suffers because of this .... Thats huge issue

but then again they also talk about dynamic depth. You think they talk about dynamic depth as minimal depth and screen depth? That doesn't make sence.

They talked about dynamic depth like it's some huge way of entertainment in the future new language , idk , they sure made some trippy pre production movies already.
Last edited by tritosine5G on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Biased for 0 Gen HMD's to hell and back must be one hundred percent hell bent bias!
android78
Certif-Eyable!

Post by android78 »

Chiefwinston wrote:Sorry android78, I will not support crap 3D either. But its getting harder and harder to determine who and what is actual a guy at home trying to play some cool games. And who is a corporation spreading the corporate line and spreading negative comments regarding a competitor. I see it all over the net in regards to politics. I see it here regarding 3D. Corporations posing as fellow posters are everywhere. Its just apart of communications and forums now. So I take these comments with a grain of salt. GT5 is a 3D masterpiece- go figure.

cheers everyone
Good point, but I prefer to assume innocent until proven guilty.
Either way, I think I'll get the game and decide for myself. Yeah, I'm the guy who even went and saw 'Clash of the Titans' in 3D, knowing that basically everyone was saying it's better in 2D just so I could know for myself... yes, that was almost vomit inducing @R4P. ;-)
theadzter
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by theadzter »

Chiefwinston wrote:Sorry android78, I will not support crap 3D either. But its getting harder and harder to determine who and what is actual a guy at home trying to play some cool games. And who is a corporation spreading the corporate line and spreading negative comments regarding a competitor. I see it all over the net in regards to politics. I see it here regarding 3D. Corporations posing as fellow posters are everywhere. Its just apart of communications and forums now. So I take these comments with a grain of salt. GT5 is a 3D masterpiece- go figure.

cheers everyone
Chief... really?

Conspiracy theorize much?

Look. I'll admit. I think I've become a bit of a 3d elitist/perfectionist or whatever. But I think I've earned the right to be.
I love my 3d when it's great. I've spent a fair amount of money and time acquiring my 3d hardware. I had to ship my samsung 67" dlp from the US, since they don't have them in Australia. It smashed on the way, and didn't work for a year. Think I wrote about it on here.
I have 2 3dvisioin kits. And more recently got a 63" plasma as well (which I also wrote about, when I experienced how much it ghosts for the first time)
I've been into 3d since the free nvidia driver, when i had a 17" crt.

What I don't like on these boards is people drumming up how much of a 'masterpiece' something is, then when somebody offers a counter point of view, apparently they must be working for some competitor (competitor to what, by the way? A game dev that makes a game in direct competition to GT5 and Crysis2 I assume?)

I'm offering an alternative point of view, because I believe the majority of guys on here are probably leaning more towards being critical (like me) than accepting of what in my opinion is sub par 3d.

It's the same reason I was (at the time I purchased my 3d plasma) mad as a cut snake at every professional reviewer, or excited new owner on a forum, who proclaimed that these new plasmas had 'virtually zero ghosting'.
Then somebody trusting like me (not anymore of course) believes it, and runs out there and spends their money. Only to find, as you put it, the 'polar opposite'.

I'm glad you dig Crysis2. Honestly. And if you think GT5 is a masterpiece, more power to you.
I don't know what you're other 3d experience has been. On one hand, I don't know if you've sat playing a properly implemented 3dvision ready game on a dlp unit at 1080p. If you had... I would be surprised that you would still find GT5 a masterpiece.
On the other hand, I know you've seen Bluray in 3d, so I don't know.

What I'm saying is, I find Wipeout and Motorstorm on the ps3 a fun 3d experience. But a chalk and cheese experience compared to the other experiences I'm referring to above.

I find GT5 and Crysis2 to be a below average experience. No conspiracy theory here. Just trying to let some other guys on here know, before they go drop their $.
I never said people shouldn't go try it for themselves. It's a free demo... I don't imagine that anybody on this forum with the right gear would be able to resist trying it out frankly.

But like you, I'm entitled to come on here and let those who don't have a way to check it out know what I thought of it.
android78
Certif-Eyable!

Post by android78 »

theadzter wrote:... But like you, I'm entitled to come on here and let those who don't have a way to check it out know what I thought of it.
Thanks for your honest opinions. I too have been somewhat disappointed by my purchase of a plasma TV with regards to ghosting, but I should not have expected any different from the Samsung 58".
Just curious as to the availability of the crysis 2 demo on XBL though, since I checked Tuesday, when it was supposed to be available, but I couldn't find it. Is it just in the usual Demos section?
I'm dying to check this out for myself now... I'll probably sit in the middle of the argument though. :lol:

BTW. It's nice to have another Australian on the board. ;-)
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

theadzter wrote: What I'm saying is, I find Wipeout and Motorstorm on the ps3 a fun 3d experience. But a chalk and cheese experience compared to the other experiences I'm referring to above.
I saw a video of Motorstorm on a 60" Sony 3D HDTV and it looked simply amazing. Far better than anything I've seen at home on a 22" screen w/ the Nvidia driver.
theadzter
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by theadzter »

android78 wrote:
theadzter wrote:... But like you, I'm entitled to come on here and let those who don't have a way to check it out know what I thought of it.
Thanks for your honest opinions. I too have been somewhat disappointed by my purchase of a plasma TV with regards to ghosting, but I should not have expected any different from the Samsung 58".
Just curious as to the availability of the crysis 2 demo on XBL though, since I checked Tuesday, when it was supposed to be available, but I couldn't find it. Is it just in the usual Demos section?
I'm dying to check this out for myself now... I'll probably sit in the middle of the argument though. :lol:

BTW. It's nice to have another Australian on the board. ;-)
No sweat dude...

Guess it's the waiting game for us. An xbox720 and/or ps4 with an OLED screen will be all we ever need! Til the next thing comes out, of course ;)

The Crysis2 demo is up on the main page of the game marketplace under 'new demos'.
theadzter
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by theadzter »

cybereality wrote:
theadzter wrote: What I'm saying is, I find Wipeout and Motorstorm on the ps3 a fun 3d experience. But a chalk and cheese experience compared to the other experiences I'm referring to above.
I saw a video of Motorstorm on a 60" Sony 3D HDTV and it looked simply amazing. Far better than anything I've seen at home on a 22" screen w/ the Nvidia driver.
Well... ok. When u put motorstorm up on a huge plasma, it looks cool. And then when you put nfs:shift, or burnout paradise up on the same huge plasma, but on a pc with 3dtvplay (or tridef, or iz3d for that matter) with a way smoother framerate, and anti-aliasing, and better textures etc... it looks way cooler again.
Fredz
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Fredz »

Posting screenshots would be the better way to let other people make their own opinion on this game. It should show if technique used for stereo 3D (reprojection or brute-force) and the quality of the depth.

Can't anybody post screenshots of this game, isn't it possible to do that on consoles ?
Chiefwinston
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Chiefwinston »

Looks like the mp demo is coming soon to the PC. I'd keep an eye out for it guys.

Cheers everyone
AMD HD3D
i7
DDD
PS3
Polk Audio- Surround 7.1
(34) Patents
tritosine5G
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by tritosine5G »

ah they going to bench the poop out of that.

That transparent smoke , cloud issue really makes me worry about this. That's very important for me, I think it 's the key for 3d ready DOF (!!!), and physics gameplay thru immersion!!!.
-Biased for 0 Gen HMD's to hell and back must be one hundred percent hell bent bias!
android78
Certif-Eyable!

Post by android78 »

Well, I've played the demo now and... well, I have mixed feelings.
I'm not sure about the comments regarding it being like cutouts since it all seemed to be rendered correctly, the only problem is that the depth on the maximum setting is still pretty mild. It's about on par, if a little bit more then the COD Black Ops for the xbox, if anyone has played that one, but I would like the maximum to be about half way so people have the option to give themselves headache inducing 3D, should they desire it. Surely it can't be that hard to do this.
While the lack of ability to make the 3D as strong as I like, I still feel that it's well enough done to make it worth using. Yes I'm likely to buy the game and keep it. Probably more for the single player though since the mechanics of the multi-player annoy me a bit.
Chiefwinston
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Chiefwinston »

Thanks Android78, what size is your viewing screen. I see a big difference above 50". I recommend 50" or less for console gamers. The 720p upscale imaging doesn't look as nIce once you cross that threshold-to me. It's a major reason I didn't buy a larger set. Also, I set my games to max 3d settings. Then I go into the Advanced 3d settings of my set. My set has advanced 3d black level adjustments. If there are good shadowing effects these adjustments can bring a 10 to 30% increase in perceived 3d effect. I have a few animated 3d blu- rays that look very flat. Once I adjust the advanced 3d black levels they look as good as any animated 3d. It's just a tip guys. Once you reach max separation and convergence- try the black level trick (yeah it's a Panasonic VT25).
Good luck and let us know about any killer 3d apps/ hardware. Because if it makes you duck-I want it.

Cheers fellow 3d gamers
AMD HD3D
i7
DDD
PS3
Polk Audio- Surround 7.1
(34) Patents
android78
Certif-Eyable!

Post by android78 »

Chiefwinston wrote:Thanks Android78, what size is your viewing screen. I see a big difference above 50". I recommend 50" or less for console gamers. The 720p upscale imaging doesn't look as nIce once you cross that threshold-to me. It's a major reason I didn't buy a larger set. Also, I set my games to max 3d settings. Then I go into the Advanced 3d settings of my set. My set has advanced 3d black level adjustments. If there are good shadowing effects these adjustments can bring a 10 to 30% increase in perceived 3d effect. I have a few animated 3d blu- rays that look very flat. Once I adjust the advanced 3d black levels they look as good as any animated 3d. It's just a tip guys. Once you reach max separation and convergence- try the black level trick (yeah it's a Panasonic VT25).
Good luck and let us know about any killer 3d apps/ hardware. Because if it makes you duck-I want it.

Cheers fellow 3d gamers
I have a 58" Samsung Plasma which usually suffers from more ghosting then I've seen in Crysis. I'm not sure if the reason for reduced ghosting may be that it's running at a lower frame rate (anyone know if this happens?) or just because there aren't as many red elements as green and blue (I find red ghosts most out of all colours).
To be honest, I don't find the resolution to be much of an issue. I have the xbox set to 1080p output, and the upscaling works well enough. I do sit about 6 feet from the TV though... this gives more perceived depth then sitting too close.
If you have the VT25, it should be pretty good for this game. I'd suggest that smaller then 50" could be disappointing though. Maybe I should have got the 63" since that would give an extra 8% :lol:
android78
Certif-Eyable!

Post by android78 »

One other thing I've noticed with this game is what they have done with the edges of the screen. it looks like they are blending pixels for the outer inch or so of the screen. I'm not sure if this is to minimize the frame violations or if it's an effect of the 3D+depth kind of approach. I assume it's probably the latter, but who knows?
tritosine5G
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by tritosine5G »

its the latter , watch the presentation they do it with that pixel shader
http://www.crytek.com/sites/default/fil ... reo-3D.ppt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chiefwinston
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Chiefwinston »

hey tritosine, I like your new photo. I'm not sure about that power point file. I guess I didn't understand what the point is/was ?
I really wouldn't sweat to much on this game. I'm sure the brute force method will work. And it will work real well- as usual. It's just nice to have cool 3D games on other platforms. As long as it doesn't use some stupid "virtual 3D" that simply looks bad I'll play it. I'm looking for a cool story mode game with great cinematic action. Pop out 3D would be killer. The ability to turn off all hud info and go for headache inducing 3D would be icing on the cake. But thats just what I like.
cheers everyone
AMD HD3D
i7
DDD
PS3
Polk Audio- Surround 7.1
(34) Patents
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

Well I didn't see any details in that powerpoint tritosine linked to, but I think he's right. They are using a pixel shader and the z-buffer (aka 2D+depth). Meaning the data on the sides of the screen will be missing and need to be generated somehow. They could do this by blending/stretching surrounding pixels, which sounds like what they are doing. This generation must be done for all objects with sufficient separation (ie the gun) and is a reason why they might limit the amount of depth you can go to (as to mask the deficiencies of the method).
tritosine5G
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by tritosine5G »

New link :
http://vimeo.com/17191630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
android78
Certif-Eyable!

Post by android78 »

Thanks for the link.
I guess it all makes sense then. I'm not quite sure what they are doing when there is a large difference in depth though, as he says it's a few lines of code. I guess it'll be more obvious if looking at the game without motion, but I haven't noticed much in the way of anomalies with this and wonder how they are managing that. If they are just stretching the pixels at the depth of the far object, I would imagine it would be pretty obvious. Maybe because I'm always moving in the multiplayer is why I don't notice much.

Return to “3D Console Gaming”