The 2D Gamer On MTBS

This website is for our members. Do you have some design ideas? Are there features you would like to see? What additions would drive this site forward? POST YOUR IDEAS HERE!
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

The 2D Gamer On MTBS

Post by Neil »

Hi Guys!

Here's a core challenge I would like to solve. I don't know if you will agree, but I think it is key.

We want to appeal to 2D gamers so they can take an interest in S-3D. MTBS should be a very open and welcoming place. As it stands, our community is filled with the absolute elite in stereoscopic 3D gaming. You all know every nuance and every special setting for 3D, and most people aren't like that.

Two things would be very helpful so we can progress with our next steps on MTBS site development:

1. Can you ask your traditional 2D gamer friends to visit MTBS and get an opinion from them. How do they feel when they see the site? Do they feel welcome, or out of the loop? What would be of interest to them?

2. What are your thoughts on MTBS? Step out of the shoes of an S-3D expert for a moment. From the point of view of wanting to be surrounded by thousands more, what core changes would you like to see happen within MTBS?

I'm open to all ideas.

Regards,
Neil

Return to “MTBS Website Ideas”