nVidia 3D Vision & Night Vision troubles in ArmA:OA

The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

nVidia 3D Vision & Night Vision troubles in ArmA:OA

Post by The_Nephilim »

Hi, All I have posted this Probelm over at the Bohemia Website with no Solution..

I recently bought the 3D Vision kit and played a mission at night in ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead and when I have 3D and enable the Night vision it stays real bright green and washed out the Graphics I can NOT see anything but Bright Green. Now what is supposed to happen with Night vision that at first it is Bright and washed out then after a few seconds after the NV has adjusted to the ambient Light Dims down and looks normal abeit a bit greeen now...

Now I think it might have something to do with HDR and in the options screen you can NOT Turn HDR OFF??? Someone reccomended a mod for the HDR which lessens the effect of HDR but did NOT work when 3D Vision and NV is on..

Anybody seen this or know of a Fix Please let me know.. :ugeek:
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: nVidia 3D Vision & Night Vision troubles in ArmA:OA

Post by The_Nephilim »

Well turns out the HDR Mod fixed the problem
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter
crim3
Certif-Eyed!

Post by crim3 »

The truth is that real NVG are monoscopic :P
Zalman Trimon ZM-M220W / Acer H5360 with Another Eye2000 shutters / nVIDIA GTX760
AntiCatalyst
Cross Eyed!

Post by AntiCatalyst »

crim3, there are stereo NV goggles, too. They're probably expensive as poop though :D
"This is great!"
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

EDIT:::::::

Return to “Stereoscopic 3D Hardware Technical Support”