Any good deals anywhere for Zalaman mointors ?

melonmoon
One Eyed Hopeful

Any good deals anywhere for Zalaman mointors ?

Post by melonmoon »

Been trying to find some Zalaman montors after reading some disucussions here that suggested they could be found for under $400 , but I cant find anywhere online still selling them for those prices , has any one else had any luck ?

cheers,

mm
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Any good deals anywhere for Zalaman mointors ?

Post by cybereality »

Yes, the original 22" Zalman monitor had been selling for cheap, but it seems maybe the stock has been sold out and Zalman doesn't make them anymore. I bought mine 2 years ago, right when it was released, and I paid over $700. Recently the price had been as low as $250 at various retailers, although its is pretty hard to find now. The 21.5" and 24" should be easier to find, but you will likely be paying in the $500+ range. There are some listed on Google, but many of the links say unavailable:

http://www.google.com/search?q=zalman+3 ... s=shop%3A1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can also try eBay, and although the prices are a little higher they are at least available:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_nkw=zalman+3d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
melonmoon
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by melonmoon »

Yes it seems the lower price tags are out .

I suppose one small concern I have is whether theyd be any issues using a converter or transfromer with this .

Im actually in the uk you see , and I know ( at least with some power tools ) this can sometimes be an issue .

thanks

mm
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

melonmoon wrote: I suppose one small concern I have is whether theyd be any issues using a converter or transfromer with this .

Im actually in the uk you see , and I know ( at least with some power tools ) this can sometimes be an issue .
Hmmm, I don't know. What do you guys do in terms of computer power supplies? Do they make them specific for UK or do you use a converter?
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Maybe the zalman works for any voltage between 110-230 volts?
For instance: The iz3d-monitor takes everything between 100-240vac 50/60Hz. I can't check the plate myself since i don't have one though...
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

For the 22" Zalman (ZM-M220W), the one I have, the power input is:
AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz, 0.9A
For the 21.5" Zalman (ZM-M215W) it said this:
100~240V Free Voltage
The 24" model (ZM-M240W) seems to have some weird power brick that outputs at (doesn't say the input):
DC 12V 5A Voltage
You can go here and choose "3D Monitors" in the "Category" drop-down menu to view the PDFs:
http://www.zalman.com/ENG/Contact/Downl ... l_List.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”