Need help deciding what to get!

argentine
One Eyed Hopeful

Need help deciding what to get!

Post by argentine »

Alright so ever since the release of the 2233rz monitor I have been wanting to get a 3d solution. So i've been waiting for the asus 27" monitor to release and don't think it's going to come out any time soon so I said screw it! :P so now I decided I wanted to get a 3d tv and I mainly want it for playing games through the computer and I only have a budget of around $1400 So what do you think would be the best for 3d gaming on pc? I heard that all the 1080p plasmas only give you 24hz per eye and is extremly uncomfterble to watch but then I saw the samsung's 3d ready plasma running @ 720p and heard it can run 50-60hz per eye would it be a good choice to get and would it run well for games on PC? I also don't know much about the drivers the only one I know a little bit of is nvidias and they have 3dtv play and in they list many samsung models but not this one. In the future would all 3d ready tv's be avalible with 3dtv play or only the very expensive tv's i'm sorry if these sound like very nooby questions but i'm not that sure and I would like to make sure before I buy this model.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Need help deciding what to get!

Post by cybereality »

Uh, in the other thread you posted you claimed you had a 60" Mitsubishi 3D DLP. So whats the deal here?

Return to “Stereoscopic 3D Hardware Technical Support”