Facebook Sharing not working.

This website is for our members. Do you have some design ideas? Are there features you would like to see? What additions would drive this site forward? POST YOUR IDEAS HERE!
BrainGrenade
One Eyed Hopeful

Facebook Sharing not working.

Post by BrainGrenade »

Sorry I didn't know where to put this. Every time I try to share one of your articles on facebook the only think it posts is your homepage. Not the actual article. I don't know if thats just my problem or if everybody is having that problem. If you have time could you have somebody look into it. Thanks.

PS. feel free to move this post anywhere you think it should have been instead of here.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Facebook Sharing not working.

Post by Neil »

Ah!

What you need to do is go to the article page, and copy that specific URL. The buttons for sharing at the bottom of the article aren't working properly for some reason. We are investigating this.

Regards,
Neil
magiiefb21
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Facebook Sharing not working.

Post by magiiefb21 »

You are right Niel, maybe there is some reason why the article is not working properly. There are also some cases that you can share on facebook the link but not the actual article. The viewer can only seen your article if they click your link.

Return to “MTBS Website Ideas”