Skyrim + ENB + Vireio testing

The place for all discussion of the Oculus Rift compatible open source 3D drivers.
laast
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: Skyrim + ENB + Vireio testing

Post by laast »

From what I see in your screen, there's no 3D effect neither.
shiva
Cross Eyed!

Post by shiva »

might have to drop the ENB altogether, that sucks
*first-class problems* :mrgreen:
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

shiva wrote:When I have Vireio + skyrim + ENB with sunrays on, this is what I get. On this image, sure the Kajjit is half disappering, but if I look at his head it's sure seems like it's not the same frame this time:

What do you guys think, does this look like real stereoscopic 3D? If that's the case I'll have to figure a workaround the EnableSunRays issue
That in itself doesn't mean anything. Humor me. Go through the guide and follow the separation and convergence process.

Regards,
Neil
shiva
Cross Eyed!

Post by shiva »

Neil wrote:Humor me. Go through the guide and follow the separation and convergence process.
Oh, I thought I needed to have my Rift to test that, I'll try it when I get back from work. Thanks!
shiva
Cross Eyed!

Post by shiva »

Neil wrote: http://www.mtbs3d.com/index.php?option= ... &Itemid=77
If you are unable to set the convergence and separation as described, then there could be something wrong with the rendering.
Spot on. Without the ENB, F2/F3 allow me to adjust the separation without any trouble. With ENB, no way to change it
Thanks for your help! much appreciated
Still wondering if loading Vireio'dll first instead of the ENB's would help change that... I'll give a shot at loading Vireio first when Baristan6 releases the new Vireio that includes the proxydll ini file dev'd by Philpax
Neil

Post by Neil »

shiva wrote:
Neil wrote: http://www.mtbs3d.com/index.php?option= ... &Itemid=77
If you are unable to set the convergence and separation as described, then there could be something wrong with the rendering.
Spot on. Without the ENB, F2/F3 allow me to adjust the separation without any trouble. With ENB, no way to change it
Thanks for your help! much appreciated
Still wondering if loading Vireio'dll first instead of the ENB's would help change that... I'll give a shot at loading Vireio first when Baristan6 releases the new Vireio that includes the proxydll ini file dev'd by Philpax

When adjusting separation, hold it down for a length of time. It could just be happening very slowly - or not at all as you suggest. Just be sure! :lol:

Regards,
Neil
VadersApp
Cross Eyed!

Post by VadersApp »

Skyrim + ENB while running checkerboard mode (maybe in all other modes,too?), even in the latest build of the driver, has only seperation if there is movement. Guess that cfg 601 is not reading the correct framebuffers/matrixes, because enb changes them.

Maybe there is a new proxy necessary to read out enb framebuffers?

I am the only one with problem? Iit could be on my end because of special configuration (drivers/antialiasing (on/off), etc...). Would be cool if a DLP user would check that.
golem09
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by golem09 »

Ok guys, I'm not sure I understood everything correctly, so just to be sure I'll ask:

Is there any way to fix the shadows without using enb? I don't like the performance loss AND the looks of it.
MisterPete
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MisterPete »

golem09 wrote:Ok guys, I'm not sure I understood everything correctly, so just to be sure I'll ask:

Is there any way to fix the shadows without using enb? I don't like the performance loss AND the looks of it.
As far as I know there is no existing fix for the issue with shadows when the camera rolls, regardless of using enb or not. If anyone knows otherwise please correct me. All the images and videos I've seen of enb 'working with shadows' do not have any camera roll (i.e. just controlled with mouse and keyboard rather than using the a motion controller so there is no rotation on that axis). That or shadows are just turned off.
LordDarkmoon
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by LordDarkmoon »

Hi,

I can't get this work. I renamed the d3d9.dll in the Perception folder to d3d9V.dl and put the four dlls from Perception into the Skyrim-folder. Then I wrote this into the enbseries.ini:

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=d3d9V.dll

I start Perception as administrator and then start either the SkyrimLauncher.exe or TESV.exe as administrator. Sometimes the game starts up with no error-message, but it is still in "2D" or I get the error message "The procedure entry point ??1BaseDirect3D9@@UAE@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library HIJACKDLL.dll".

Any suggestions?
Neil

Post by Neil »

You might not find the answers you want...but the answers you need... :D

http://www.mtbs3d.com/index.php?option= ... Itemid=473

Regards,
Neil
AleksanderDev
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by AleksanderDev »

My good God.

Finaly ENB for skyrim with oculus.
It was the only thing that kept me from testing skyrim out more with the OR.

To all of you who asks why play with enb.

Skyrim cannot be played without thats it, end of story.

I just came over this thread, so ill give it a go in a few min,

Ill post a video or pics :D
Awesome!
rarewave82
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by rarewave82 »

I've been trying to get this enb working for the rift with vireio.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42957/?

Looks absolutely stunning on desktop view, by far the best enb I have tried over past few years at nexus.
Not really quite sure how he achieved it but be sure to give it a try.. If anyone has any luck getting it working with the rift, please give us a shout.

The closest I have got it working with vireio is by using the enb injector version (v0221) and converting the presets .dll's files
(This works for vorpx driver but there is no stereo 3d).

Preset files to rename:
d3d9.fx => enbseries.fx
d3d9_SFX.dll => enbseries_SFX.dll
d3d9_Sharpen.dll => enbseries_Sharpen.dll

Mistveil was built for the enb wrapper version so that's why those files need converting to work with injector version..

The problem I have then is it crashes once trying to load a save but it loads and initialises fine with vireio.
AleksanderDev
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by AleksanderDev »

Hi.
While trying to get skyrim to work with enb and the oculus perception iv found out that using the enb injector with the d3d9.dll file from perception does not work.

It crashes the game.

How can we fix this?

Hers what Iv done.

Downloaded latest ENB
Copied to Skyrim folder.
Downloaded Project ENB - It already uses a proxy file for an fxinjection, so I cant use the wrapper.
Copied over the perception dll files.
Set enbinjector to use skse.
Launched game, with skse, launcher, and exe.
Crashes everytime.

Remove the d3d9.dll file from perception and skyrim do not crash.
So even though im using an Injector (that do not require a d3d9.dll file)
it still crashes with the d3d9.dll file from perception.

Is there a way that we can change the name of the d3d9.dll that comes with Perception and tell perception it's new name?
Perhaps if we rename the perception dll, to d3d9per.dll
enable it to be used in the enb proxy settings.
Use the injector
and set the d3d9injfx.dll that the most popular enb's needs to d3d9.dll and let it load.

I got skyrim to start this way without crashing.
But after renaming the d3d9.dll file from perception, perception wont start or it crashes as it dos not know the new name of the d3d9.dll file.
Takatu
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Takatu »

LordDarkmoon wrote:
I can't get this work. I renamed the d3d9.dll in the Perception folder to d3d9V.dl and put the four dlls from Perception into the Skyrim-folder. Then I wrote this into the enbseries.ini:

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=d3d9V.dll

I start Perception as administrator and then start either the SkyrimLauncher.exe or TESV.exe as administrator. Sometimes the game starts up with no error-message, but it is still in "2D" or I get the error message "The procedure entry point ??1BaseDirect3D9@@UAE@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library HIJACKDLL.dll".

Any suggestions?
I have the same issue. Don't know what to do.
BslBryan
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by BslBryan »

It seems that I can't get Perception, ENB, and SKSE_Loader all playing nice together. I can play Skyrim with ENB in the Oculus without my SKSE mods but other mods are fine, or I can play Skyrim without the Oculus with all mods and ENB, and I can play Skyrim in the Oculus with no ENB and all my mods, including SKSE, but I can't seem to do it all. In this forum (can't find thread, so many tabs open!), one guy said to another something along the lines of, "Yeah, if you're using SKSE and ENB you've got to edit a few lines in Perception, as referenced in the other thread." But he didn't give a link. And I can't find that other thread anywhere. :|
virror
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by virror »

Its a well known thing that they wont play together and there is no fix for it at the moment as far as i know. I see a lots of mixup in this thread with the older version of Vireio where it was possible to get it to work with a bit of fixing, this is not the case with the new 2.x version.
zoraswe
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by zoraswe »

Has anyone gotten it to work lately? Skyrim without ENB is not worth it imo. Unfortunately I can't get the injector to work, I know people have gotten it to work with vorpx and the injector but I need the wrapper version it seems.

Return to “Development / General Discussion”