Where can I find these glasses

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
burandon
One Eyed Hopeful

Where can I find these glasses

Post by burandon »

In my old school times there was something called Knowledge Fair, the school coordinator divide the classes and gives themes that the class must evolve and present in a BIG event in the end of the year. During my last year there the theme: " :3D " was given to determined class. During the event they brought a PS3, an 3DS and 2 3DHDTVs (one of then with the PS3) to present to the visitors and the judge. I stepped in their booth and tried everything, the most awesome was the PS3. The game I think it was Batman Arkham Asylum. But the more strange thing were the glasses. Their lenses were transparent at a first view, but looking closely you can see each lens are filled with red and cyan lines intercalated, when I put the glasses on I was able to see the game image without losing no color like in these red/cyan standart glasses.

I want to know if someone knows this type of glass, if they work only on polarized screens like that TV (I think) with the PS3.
Sorry 'bout my English.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Where can I find these glasses

Post by cybereality »

Those were probably TriOviz glasses. They are based on colored filters, but are more advanced then the old red/cyan style glasses.

These glasses will work on any TV, it doesn't have to be 3D. They don't have a lot of supported games, but Batman is one of them.

You can buy the glasses, and see the games supported, here:
http://us.trioviz.com/en/

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”