Using Video Game Console

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
Sabre2552
Two Eyed Hopeful

Using Video Game Console

Post by Sabre2552 »

Is there any way you could use a video game console with an iZ3D or Zalman monitor and have the 3D effects? Or any way at all and be able to experience the 3D?
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

hmm not sure about those, the only thing I can point you to is this:

http://edimensional.com/product_info.ph ... ucts_id=39

and apart from this only working with CRT syle tv's (the bulky ones, not the flat ones). However I'd be very cautious and do research whether this box makes pseudo3d or actually does something with the games (which I doubt). Your best bet is a PC.
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
chrisjarram
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by chrisjarram »

lol :)
chrisjarram
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by chrisjarram »

yuriythebest1 wrote:hmm not sure about those, the only thing I can point you to is this:

http://edimensional.com/product_info.ph ... ucts_id=39

and apart from this only working with CRT syle tv's (the bulky ones, not the flat ones). However I'd be very cautious and do research whether this box makes pseudo3d or actually does something with the games (which I doubt). Your best bet is a PC.
BTW Do NOT even TRY this - it would be a complete waste of money. 2D - 3D conversion simply does NOT exist, computers simply are not powerful enough to do this properly at this time - you will be bitterly disappointed with the results. I agree with yuriythebest1, although there have actually been some moves to get ps3 content working on the new DLP 3D displays (see some of the news entires on this site), your best bet at the moment is a PC, and DO NOT be tempted to buy an 8 or 9 series card at this time as you'll again be very frustrated unless you are indeed using one of the zalman or Iz3d monitors (as opposed to DLP or CRT). Stick with a 7900gtx for safety if not using one of these screens, everything will work just dandy - 7 series cards are cheap yet to be honest stereo 3D on an older machine blows 2D on a newer console totally out of the water - its like black and white vs colour tv.

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”