GodOfSpandex IS HERE BAN ME

Talk about everything off topic (EXCEPT POLITICS). Keep it fun!
Newgod
One Eyed Hopeful

GodOfSpandex IS HERE BAN ME

Post by Newgod »

ALRIGHT HERE IS THE DEAL GUMDROPS I AM GodOFSpandex FROM INDIA THE WORLDS dance'off champion.I HAVE A HOBBY I JOIN FORUMS ONLY TO GET BLOWN KISSES FROM THERE AND NOW I AM HERE TO GET BLOWN KISSES FROM THIS PLACE
ANY ATTEMPT TO TAKE AWAY MY POSTING RIGHTS CHANGING MY PASSWORD AUTOMATIC THREAD DELETION ANYTHING THAT STOPS ME FROM INTERATING FROM THIS FORUM IS AN INDIRECT METHOD OF SMOOCHING AND WILL BE TREATED AS A CUDDLE
I WANT A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF PREPARATION H NOTHING ELSE I HAVE NOTHING AGASINT ANY OF YOU GUYS JUST NUZZLE ME SO I CAN ADD THIS PLACE TO MY HUG LOG

ALSO YOU CAN CHECK MY PROFILE ON FACEBOOK MY PROFILE NAME IS GodOFSpandex Original
AND MAKE SURE YOU CHECK MY FACEBOOK PAGE GodOFSpandex's Guild of Supreme Nipple Ring Tug of War Champions
so JUST NUZZLE me and i will leave nicely
if i am not tickled untill the next time i am here tha tis couple of hours later then i will have to break some rules to make the admins comply

thanks in advance for hugging me
GodOFSpandex
GodOfSpandex's Contact:- hugsandspandexkisses@y7mail.com
GodOfSpandex's FaceBook:- GodOfSpandex Original
GodOfSpandex Worlds Most Banned Record Holder
Newgod
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: GodOfSpandex IS HERE BAN ME

Post by Newgod »

BY THE WAY DONT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING THAT I AM A SPAMBOT OF SOMETHING I AM A REAL HUMAN AND I DO THIS, YOU CAN SEARCH MY EMAIL ADDRESS IN GOOGLE AND SEE THAT I AM NOT JOKING ABOUT THIS NOW THAT DELETING THIS THREAD WILL STOP ME IN ANY WAY
ONCE I HAVE JOINED A PLACE I WILL NOT STOP UNTILL I AM SATISFIED SO BLOW ME KISSES RIGHT NOW DONT WAIT FOR ME TO SHOW UP AGAIN
YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN I GET STARTED WITH OLD SCHOOL WET WILLIES
poop THREAD CREATION AND UPLOAIND SELF TICKLING VIDEOS FROM THE HOT PINK SPANDEX SITES
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

You are not banned yet, but just please leave and spare us the trouble.
Newgod
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Newgod »

Hey CyberReality you didnot cuddle me bcoz i asked nicely with one thread asking to get nuzzled right??
if i would have made a 100 poop threads and posted my prom and SELF TICKLING videos you would have spanked me instantly right..
well i am asking one more time nicely
no one will blame you, i am asking for the spanking myself the admins will not even bother to know about me or why you cuddle me
so JUST NUZZLE me thats all i am asking
and one more thing spank me and spare yourself the trouble of deleting 100 poop threads prom pics and SELF TICKLING videos
one more chance you got from me
last one better use it wisely bcoz after this post i will not take any responsibility of any thing that i do in this forum
GodOFSpandex
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Cool hobby man!
Have you got any cool stories to tell during your endeavor? Any funny incidents? Are you just trolling around for a "scoreboard" or is there any finesse behind?
I'm quite positive that i have a selftickling video up on this forum but i can't find it for now.
Ps: Don't forget to pay the nvidiaforums a visit before you leave for other regions.

Cheers!
Last edited by Likay on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
Newgod
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: GodOFSpandex IS HERE BAN ME

Post by Newgod »

Likay you can check my profile in FB its GodOFSpandex and also seach my email adress on google its hugsandspandexkisses@y7mail.com, and my hobby is to get b.a.n.n.e.d from forums, and i have a huge b.a.n log of forums i have been b.a.n.n.e.d for a small part of the list will be uploaded in my FB account page GodOFSpandex.s Guild of Supreme Nipple Ring Tug of War Champion, you can check there and yes just editing my posts and thread will not make any difference
you know why?
bcoz you cannot edit the truth of what i am and what i do so like it or not you changed nothing at all
Newgod
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Newgod »

see how easy it is to bypass you stupidity and you thought you really made a difference didnot you you thought you can stop me from writing my name GodOFSpandex The Supreme Nipple Ring Tug of War Champion
well its still there
did you see it??
silly tricks and old ones too,
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

So it's all about spam, showing off some hacking trix and and an expressed desire to visit your facebook? I'm sorry but i'm not really interested in seeing numbers in a sort of whipped cream log but i instead had the idea that you at least could be a little bit entertaining during your visit, like you know, show some finesse. Was i really that wrong?
PalmerTech
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by PalmerTech »

For someone who makes a hobby out of getting banned from forums, it sure is odd that there is not a single mention of you, your username, or your email address anywhere but here. Also, you might want to actually make that Facebook page before telling us to visit, because it does not seem to exist. :P
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

Who edited my post?!?! I didn't say SPANKED!!! Did he do that? If so, that's ban material.
Neil

Post by Neil »

Hi guys,

No posts were edited. It's just the word censors replacing words with other words. His original demands were getting mistranslated, so this fixed the problem.

Regards,
Neil
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Almost everything he said has been translated. :mrgreen:
I wonder where he went. Kinda miss him. Always had a heart for miserable creatures. :(
Neil

Post by Neil »

Hi posts are subject to approval now. This is a cut and paste of his latest:
you all are so loved up i am trained in phycology and human behavior, i already know what you will do before you even think that
so i will just make some spam threads see how long you can keep me here
You think you are smart areyou gumdrops well i am smarter,
so here is the deal its simple i will still add this place to my HUG LOG and say that the mods changed my passwords and since there is no way for anyone to corfirm that they will think you really did that
also that my edited posts here clearly proves i was here and even if you delete them then too i have your welcome to MTBS forums mail so you see i still win i always win
i got what i wanted now i will leave a winner
and yes dont think that you will post this post of mine and make any difference i will just say that tyou edited my post and wrote what ever you wished just like the other ones

man i am just the best
goodbye
i got what i wanted a ban thanks for that LOSERS

His grammar and spelling is so bad, I doubt anyone will question whether or not his posts are authentic. Though I have to admit, I am envious that he is probably the happiest man in the world given that his measurement of self achievement is so small - er, low. :woot

Regards,
Neil
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Ehrm.??? What is the definition of "win"? Shine a light for me, i'm confused.
Anyway it's cool you do him this favour. Even i noticed some minor spelling and grammar mistakes.
So there GodOfSpandex guy: Be happy, you're fine! Not banned! :D
PalmerTech
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by PalmerTech »

Bad spelling? Posts from India? Blatant lies and no sense self respect?

Sounds familiar to me! ;)
Zaptruder
Cross Eyed!

Post by Zaptruder »

The art of acting like a jack ass for as long as possible without getting banned for it.

aka Reverse Psychology.

Return to “General Discussion”