The adventures of tin tin blu-ray 3d- very fluid ani.

Talk about the latest 3D movies in the theater and at home!
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

The adventures of tin tin blu-ray 3d- very fluid ani.

Post by Dom »

So I been waiting for awhile to see this movie in 3d since I seen the commercial on tv. Cost 40 bucks and gave the dvd copy to my sister to watch. This movie has very good animation I think, seems like the people in the computer lab knew what they were doing quite well.

Me and mom watched it on my 200 inch projector in stereo3d and she asked me to change the settings for the 3d and such. Mom enjoyed it and saw all the proper 3d and I could not define the 3d with my eyes so much. Things that mom said had alot of depth and stuff I could not see right. So I cannot say how good the 3d was as mom said it was good and I honestly would say it sucked. I got my eyes checked the other day and the doctor said there was nothing wrong with my eyes or binocular vision and I can see 3d real good in real life just not with 3d glasses at all.

I might have to forget about 3d glasses tech and move on and spend my money on other things. What a slow tech living world we live in :P Most of the tech stuff out now should have been out 10 years ago I think.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: The adventures of tin tin blu-ray 3d- very fluid ani.

Post by cybereality »

Yeah, thats not surprising. My brother has complained to me about pain from seeing 3D movies (incidentally also on this tin-tin movie). For him it was one specific eye that hurt a little, but he still could watch the whole movie. I didn't have much issue for the movie. But, to be honest, I'll have trouble seeing certain scenes, like if there is too much pop-out it doesn't look right. Interestingly, I don't have this problem at home. It all really depends on the content, and the display used. Maybe it would look better on a 50" HDTV, or a computer monitor, or HMD. So you shouldn't totally give up on 3D.
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Dom »

Yeah its just that its seems a fruitless effort for me to try and dive into 3d when I can't see the whole effect of it. IDK if its nvidia which is what I use and most likey the same thing we all on this forums talk about is the 2d similar effect. I have gone to wearing 3d glasses maybe once every two months now. I was gonna buy 3 or 4 more pairs of nvidia glasses for my family to watch movies but now I think I am not going to.

Its more that I cannot converge my eyes to see the volume dimension of 3d with the right settings, my eyes only and always point straight forward no cross eye, no eye strain just an apptitude of you see what you get without bending curving and crossing my eyes.

I admit theres some good photos I could still see in good volume depth, but I wanted to enjoy fresh 3d material and honestly I am not enjoying gaming with nvidia 3d or any movies at all in 3d.

I guess 3d to me is like having a girfriend that only likes you for money and a car and success, education where I would want a girlfriend for money and a car. lol only if I had a genie to grant me a wish, i'd make full use out of it.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Dilip »

Best movie to be seen! Amazing Story COOL Charactarization and Must say I WANT THAT SMART DOGGY PET!

Return to “3D Movies (Blu-Ray and Theater)”