nVidia 3D Vision

VOXEL
One Eyed Hopeful

nVidia 3D Vision

Post by VOXEL »

На CES 2009 nVidia наконец представила технологию 3D Vision вместе с 120Hz мониторами. :D
Теперь можно заказать стерео очки отдельно или в комплекте с 120Hz монитором с их сайта.
Кто-нибудь из читателей сайта mtbs3d.com уже приобрёл этот продукт?
Очень интересно услышать мнение людей об этом продукте :) .
Ещё не мог бы кто-нибудь прояснить ситуацию со стерео драйвером для стерео очков nVidia 3D Vision?
Его ведь не возможно скачать с сайта на текущий момент :( , но он точно поставляется в комплекте с очками.
P.S.:Не могли бы те кто приобрёл этот девайс, выложить содержимое CD диска в раздел "Mtbs3D files", пожалуйста.

At CES 2009 nVidia finally introduced technology 3D Vision, along with 120Hz monitors. : D
Now you can order a stereo glasses separately or bundled with a 120Hz monitor their site.
Someone from the readers of the site mtbs3d.com already purchased this product?
It is interesting to hear people's opinion about this product:).
Not yet could someone clarify the situation with stereo driver for the car stereo glasses nVidia 3D Vision?
It is not possible to download from the site to date: (, but it just comes with glasses.
PS: Would those who have purchased this device, put the contents of the disc in the CD section of "Mtbs3D files", please.
Sorry for my bad english )
WiredEarp
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: nVidia 3D Vision

Post by WiredEarp »

Hi Voxel

3D Vision works well with a 120hz monitor (I have Alienware).

It doesn't come with drivers I dont think - the drivers are part of the Nvidia graphics drivers. If you have a recent model Nvidia card, you should have them already.

Return to “Russian”