zalman gone extinct!

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
onok
One Eyed Hopeful

zalman gone extinct!

Post by onok »

i searched newegg, frys.com and i cant find the zalman monitor. ebay has them but people are charging 500 dollars or more..is that how much they are worth right now??
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: zalman gone extinct!

Post by cybereality »

Yeah, its been like that for a while. For some reason Zalman never got a legit distribution for their monitors (although the old model was briefly sold on NewEgg). So right now eBay seems to be the only place to find them. Its a little unfortunate because the prices are really high but the monitor is actually decent. Like $700 for the 24" model. You can get the Acer 27" monitor for under $700 and it comes with the Nvidia glasses. Knowing that there is just no way I could see myself spending that kind of money on a 24" screen (despite any advantages it may have).

If you are looking for a passive 3D monitor, you might want to check out the LG D2342P-PN ( http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=13172" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ), which should look similar (maybe better, I don't know). You can find them for around $300.
cirk2
Certif-Eyed!

Post by cirk2 »

The 21,5" full hd model is still avaivabel here in germany.
http://www.alternate.de/html/product/Za ... 5W/825066/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

the old 22" 1280x1,50 model is extinct, fore quite some time now. I havn't heard news about the planned 24" model...
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

The 24" model has been out for a while. Its still available on eBay.

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”