Samsung HL67A750 + 3DC-100s = HOLY 3D AWESOMENESS BATMAN

Discuss stereoscopic 3D games and gaming technologies for console (e.g. XBOX, PS3)
mayaman
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Samsung HL67A750 + 3DC-100s = HOLY 3D AWESOMENESS BATMAN

Post by mayaman »

I've had the Sammy 67 DLP LED for two years now. It's served me well with my PC using the Nvidia kit.

Well I've been dying to play Xbox 360 and PS3 in 3D so I picked up the Mitsu adapter. The key component I picked up though are the viewsonic PGD-250 DLP glasses. I've got around five pairs of IR glasses and they all at some point drop sync and never block out the red DLP link hue. Plus they are dark.

Well the PGD-250 are AMAZING. They completely block out the DLP link hue, are not as dark as the IR glasses, they never lose sync with THIS tv. I know they can't sync with Mitsu DLP but with the Sammys they are amazing. No jitter, no drop of sync, no ghosting at all. Literally no ghosting.

Motor storm, wipeout, MLB11, Killzone 3, The Fight, Crysis, are all the best 3D I've played, period. With my nvidia kit on both my Sammy 8000 series LED LCD, and the 67" Sammy I get some ghosting, and some sync drop. With the PS3 there is zero ghosting with the PGD-250s on the DLP set. It kills my brand new LED DLP.

If you can get one of the HL67A750s used and the viewsonic PGDs-250s do it, it's a fantastic combo. I'm just pissed it took two years to find out how good my DLP set could look in 3D because these glasses weren't out.

Anyway, hope you get a chance to try these DLP glasses with your Sammy.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Samsung HL67A750 + 3DC-100s = HOLY 3D AWESOMENESS BATMAN

Post by cybereality »

Nice!

Return to “3D Console Gaming”