Angry Joe HATES 3D ! watch his review of Resident Evil 3D

Recostar
Cross Eyed!

Angry Joe HATES 3D ! watch his review of Resident Evil 3D

Post by Recostar »

))))) Just a warning guys the link to the video I posted contains swearing so If your ears are a little sensitive or you have kids around I would suggest not watching the clip.((((((((

Here is a clip from The Angry Joe show of his review of Resident evil in 3D.
I have to say, he is really Angry this time. I'm talking crazy madness angry were it just oozes out of his ears , for a second there I thought he was going to jump out of the screen and smack off my 3D glasses .

Overall its a very entertaining clip so I thought I would post it here to see what you guys thought about it. I have always liked Joes Videos and have to say I find him a very down to earth kind of guy. But his pure hatred for 3D makes me question his lack of vision, Don't get me wrong though I think he is awesome still, I'm just a little bit conflicted .

Here is the link to the site and his video.

http://angryjoeshow.com/2010/09/re-afte ... ie-review/

He is usually Angry but this was the worst I have seen him. I do appreciate the fact he talked a little about CONVERSIONS :o and how bad they are. I'm not sure if he realizes though this movie was filmed in 3D from the ground up.
((After watching it again I did catch him saying that the movie was filmed in 3D. ))

Man, he looks pissed. !!!
Last edited by Recostar on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
tritosine5G
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Re: Angry Joe HATES 3D ! watch his review of Resident Evil i

Post by tritosine5G »

I'm not sure if he realizes though this movie was filmed in 3D from the ground up.
it was one of the first things he mentioned. I shut it off when I saw that mia meets matrix scene.
Bad.
-Biased for 0 Gen HMD's to hell and back must be one hundred percent hell bent bias!
Recostar
Cross Eyed!

Post by Recostar »

If Joe was a Sith and could some how channel all that anger into force powers he would be able to kick Yodas butt.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Wow, talk about a hater. Dude has a career based on hatin'. Maybe I just like cheesy movies, I don't know. But it wasn't that bad. Not sure why people don't like the 3D, I thought this movie looked really good. Seems like people are just really insecure about themselves that they give in to some glass-wearing stigma. Either that or they just are just all stereo-blind. Something has to be up, cause I just don't think they are seeing what I'm seeing.
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Dom »

Most people who see the 3d remember going to the imax documentary 3d films and seeing the stuff floating beside your head and off the screen like a hologram. When alls they are showing is some little depth or 2d + depth its a huge disapointment. Whats the harm in putting allot of convergence into a film for out of the screen effects. Just revamp the horizontal plane to adhear a full 3d lossless picture. We want it to look as real as possible without silly looking camera filters. I hope I know what i'm talking about :oops:
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Recostar
Cross Eyed!

Post by Recostar »

cybereality wrote:Wow, talk about a hater. Dude has a career based on hatin'. Maybe I just like cheesy movies, I don't know. But it wasn't that bad. Not sure why people don't like the 3D, I thought this movie looked really good. Seems like people are just really insecure about themselves that they give in to some glass-wearing stigma. Either that or they just are just all stereo-blind. Something has to be up, cause I just don't think they are seeing what I'm seeing.

I agree Cybereality, something is definitely up.He keeps saying that it looks blurry, He even showed a small clip of what he thinks the movie looks like in 3D and it's a clip of the washroom scene just without wearing 3D glasses. That to me either indicates he is stereo blind or he had faulty polarized glasses.

Everyone I have talked to says that Resident Evil :AP, despite there hate for 3D, looked amazing and actually converted many of my friends to become enthusiastic about future 3D Movies .

Ya, something is not right about his review, he even gave air Bender a 1.0 out of 10.. That's harsh. Ok ,it's not the greatest movie but a 1.0 out of 10 just because he hates 3D :$ ?.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Recostar wrote:Ya, something is not right about his review, he even gave air Bender a 1.0 out of 10.. That's harsh. Ok ,it's not the greatest movie but a 1.0 out of 10 just because he hates 3D :$ ?.
Well Airbender was pretty bad. I might agree with that one.

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”