Benq MP772st stereoscopic problem (frustrated)

Share your experiences and learn about big-screen 3D gaming.
stanlinyun
One Eyed Hopeful

Benq MP772st stereoscopic problem (frustrated)

Post by stanlinyun »

I seems to have alot of problem with this projector, i spend 2 full days trying to solve this problem but no to avail.

The problem is this , this problem doesnt work at all with stereoscopic player software pageflipped at 120Hz.
when i try to use pageflipped at 120hz the image doesnt show 2 image, instead it just show one single image.
I tried plugging it into my 120hz lcd monitor and im able to see 2 images which shows that my graphics card works fine.
I tried using the IZ3d driver (120hz projector option and shutter glasses option)on games and the result is the same.
This problem shows that its 3d Ready but it doesnt seems to support pageflipped at all on 120hz as i cant see any 2 images like it is supposed to have and because of that, my Xdand dlp link glasses doesnt work.

Worst of the the benq website is so horrible it doesnt even mention anything about the 3D and the menu option doesnt even hav an 3D option.

My cpu specs :
Quad core 2.33ghz
Geforce 9600gt graphics card

someone please help as i am very frustrated with this problem.
tritosine5G
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Re: Benq MP772st stereoscopic problem (frustrated)

Post by tritosine5G »

Hi , good news. You are not alone ALL 120hz DLP projectors are poisoned ;)

We all fight , and our weapon is overridden EDID , you are lucky you bought this pj this late . You just have to use a new .inf driver.
http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=171137" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; & lot others.
(sorry im too busy playing dreamcast emulator in glorious s3d)

I suggest to keep it , and after you put in some good hours return it , get a free bulb.

Visit nvidia forums for DLP threads, its all about EDID stuff , particulary new viewsonic threads.
-Biased for 0 Gen HMD's to hell and back must be one hundred percent hell bent bias!
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

My display is only 60Hz but I noticed that stereoscopic player's software pageflip mode only shutters when using fullscreen. Do you also have the issue in full screen mode ?

In order to help debug the iZ3D driver, you can make contact with the iZ3D developers, they need some information about each projector in order to implement 3D shutter support.
Passive 3D forever !
DIY polarised dual-projector setup :
2x Epson EH-TW3500 (2D 1080p)
Xtrem Screen Daylight 2.0, for polarized 3D
3D Vision gaming with signal converter : VNS Geobox 501
rahuxx
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by rahuxx »

i have same issue with BenQ MP 670.
But i am able to play vieos in stero, however when i tries some 3D application or games it runs at 85 Hz only.
tritosine5G
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by tritosine5G »

is it usable in 85hz?? What about 120hz colors vs 85hz colors?
-Biased for 0 Gen HMD's to hell and back must be one hundred percent hell bent bias!

Return to “3D Projectors”