iz3d 3d gaming with analgraph

Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

iz3d 3d gaming with analgraph

Post by Dom »

Hi i have been trying to get the latest version of iz3d drivers to work in analgraph to work on some of my games with no real luck. I have amd dual core 5600+x2, windows 7 x64, nvidia gtx 285, 6 gig ram, azuentech 7.1 dolby digital ect.. ect.. so now i have nvidia 3d vision installed but it is so slow in 3d now. I need to have more frames and i remember using iz3d drivers long ago with a nvidia 8800gt sli configuration and it was always smooth. Anyway i know to uninstall and only have one of either 3d driver, but i get a load error with some games like ghostbusters and a bunch of other ones. It seems the direct x load paths are messed up or something. Does an older version of iz3d D., work much better? Also does anyone think trying to load this driver into a ramdisk or something like that will make it run faster. I ran a video game quake 3 arena on a ramdisk and it was fast like real fast. So just two questions first iz3d runtime error on analgraph and how to speed it up like using ramdisk. :?:
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: iz3d 3d gaming with analgraph

Post by cybereality »

Try the DDD TriDef Ignition driver ($50 w/ 14 day trial). It has something called "Virtual 3D" mode which doesn't look as good but has *no* performance hit.
CaptainN
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: iz3d 3d gaming with analgraph

Post by CaptainN »

I had trouble with iz3d driver the first time I tried to install them (I chose the anaglyph option during install) - it blue screened my win7 install on startup and forced me to do a system restore to clean it up. Being stubborn I reinstalled the drivers with the full option his time and they now work great! I even changed the anaglyph colors to match my Monsters vs Aliens 3d paper glassed. :-)

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”