------- :) --------

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

------- :) --------

Post by sharky »

ok, this is a total offtopic, total wrong section, i, as temporary administrator shouldn't do this, i know but it is stronger than me... :D

just wanted to say:

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
yeah! next step to the future!
its great that we all have archived this, trough advisory topics, trough talking, trough advertising, trough work.. all toghether.. its great.. :)

the biggest thankyou to neil, who works 23 hours a day (the rest of the time he eats) to make this possible.. :)

and a big WELCOME to TDvision... :)

neil don't delete this please.. :D think that in such a occasion it is acceptable... :)

byeeeee

sharky
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Jamie Hyneman: "It's really cool, but really unusual."

Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

Great interview - very nice products. Another reason to start saving up some doe :D . I really want to try their HMD soon. Wondering if there is an Expo in Germany where they will display at - maybe a topic for MTBS3D? Announsing where 3D gear can be tried?

PS: this is locked: "Announcement: Discuss TDVision Systems Inc. Products HERE!" so no reply's possible.
sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by sharky »

hi!

by hear is meant the section.. :)

its just a section description.. cu
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Jamie Hyneman: "It's really cool, but really unusual."

eschur
One Eyed Hopeful

Thanks!

Post by eschur »

Thank you for your support! We at TDVision are here to serve you with the most awesome, hi-definition, wide FOV unit we can. We have created the AlterSpace to be a S-3D virtual world were you all can work, play and interact as well as game and view HD video content. The future is looking very bright and we are happy to be working together with you.

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”