Toshiba TDP-ET10 and Shutterglasses

Blueray88
One Eyed Hopeful

Toshiba TDP-ET10 and Shutterglasses

Post by Blueray88 »

Hello
I want to spice up my home theater with 3D shutter glasses from Razor3D http://www.razor3d.de/3d_pc.asp(the Second article) or similar devices. I have a Toshiba TDP-ET10. Now is the question whether the projector is compatible with shutter glasses. The DLP projector supports H-sync: 15-82 kHz V-sync: 15-85 Hz .
so someone has already done so experience? I would just like to ask before I throw money out the window.

Greets
Blueray
Gae43
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Toshiba TDP-ET10 and Shutterglasses

Post by Gae43 »

The Toshiba TDP-ET10 isn't on Andrew Woods list of 3D compatible projectors but even so, you may get some success with it as its a DLP.
I get nice 3D on my Infocus X1 (look at the specs and compare over at projectorcentral.com) but I was even getting "SOME" 3D success on my Panasonic AE900 which is an LCD and shouldn't work at all. For 24 euro it's got to be worth the risk....you can always use a CRT monitor (which WILL work) or get a 3D ready monitor later on....not completely a waste of money for the future.

Gae43
Blueray88
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Toshiba TDP-ET10 and Shutterglasses

Post by Blueray88 »

Today my shutter glasses were delivered.
But it does not work. I think I have the wrong drivers.
The eDimensional drivers only work on WinXP and I have seven.
i have an Acer laptop with an 9600m GT, but the steroscopic driver from nvidia does not work too.
Can any body help me? wich Drive should i use?

greets from germany

Return to “Stereoscopic 3D Hardware Technical Support”