TriDef 3D experience???

GameGrade3D is a new gamer driven database of the top games, their best settings, and the visual results you can expect using DDD, iZ3D, NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision, and native 3D solutions.

Have questions and ideas for GameGrade3D? Share them here!
2umind
One Eyed Hopeful

TriDef 3D experience???

Post by 2umind »

I've used TriDef 3D experience, and from what I can tell the 3D seems to be much more advanced. You can apply 3D effects not just by creating 2 perspectives, but you can apply the 3D to everything according to it's place in the 3D environment. It's called virtual 3D. This gets rid of ghosting and depth problems on pretty much any game. It also has other little features like agressive hud/UI detection to make sure 2D effects are not spoiled in the 3D world, and many other useful features.

My question is, has anyone used Tridef 3D with the registered version? The extra goodies I was talking about are just a couple of things you get in the trial version but the registered version has way more extra things I haven't tested yet.
I've tested Tridef with Crysis and all other stereo drivers create depth problems but Tridef is the only one that works flawlessly. So has anyone seen the full version yet? Thanks.
System specs:
CPU: 2.6GHz Intel i7 920 Quad Core
RAM: DDR3 1333MHz 9GB tripple channel
Video: Nvidia geForce 260 GTX oc PCI-e, 1.7GB Vram, latest 3D driver
MOBO: Dell XPS 9000

Return to “GameGrade3D Discussion”