ISU Congress in Austria/Gmunden

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
peterwimmer3dtv
One Eyed Hopeful

ISU Congress in Austria/Gmunden

Post by peterwimmer3dtv »

Every two years, an extensive International Congress is held in a different place in the world. The congresses are a great way to get in touch with top stereo enthusiasts from the worldwide stereo community. The next congress takes place in Gmunden, Austria in September this year – and it's not too early to register to attend at this beautiful spot in Europe.

The congress offers some of the best 3D shows in the world, workshops, and many other 3D subjects of interest. They present one of the most exciting advantages that the ISU offers: to network with other members, learn more about the world of 3D, and the wide variety of 3D subjects and new techniques that are found in each country.

Take this opportunity to link up with a worldwide source of 3D information, and join a global community of other 3D enthusiasts.

More information is available at http://www.isu-congress-2009-gmunden.eu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The early registration deadline is July 11th, 2009.
sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: ISU Congress in Austria/Gmunden

Post by sharky »

sounds good.. i might be there if there are others coming.. how much does it cost? i couldnt find any price there..

im approx 600 km away. so a 5.30 hours trip would make it.. lets see if it is worth.
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Jamie Hyneman: "It's really cool, but really unusual."

peterwimmer3dtv
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: ISU Congress in Austria/Gmunden

Post by peterwimmer3dtv »

The early registration deadline for the ISU Congress 2009 in Gmunden/Austria is July 11. Use the opportunity to register now and submit your videos or slide shows!

http://www.isu-congress-2009-gmunden.eu/Forms/Forms.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”