The Smurfs Will be Coming at You in 3D

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

The Smurfs Will be Coming at You in 3D

Post by cybereality »

ComingSoon.net has received word that Columbia Pictures' CG/live-action hybrid film based on "The Smurfs" will hit theaters in 3D. Smurfs 3D is scheduled for a December 17, 2010 release.
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=56714" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm probably not going to bother with this, but I'm sure the kids will love it.
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Re: The Smurfs Will be Coming at You in 3D

Post by yuriythebest »

when I was a kid I actually really liked the smurfs- even had a smurf plush toy.
perhaps they will update them the same way they did the latest star trek
**starts fantasizing about a slim and finely-shaped female smurf"
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

yuriythebest wrote:**starts fantasizing about a slim and finely-shaped female smurf"

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :shock:
Okta
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Okta »

:lol: I loved the smurfs when i was a kid, now my wife wont let me show my boy smurphs because she thinks the other kids will laugh at him because they are no longer 'in'. HA, this'll larn her.
"I did not chip in ten grand to seed a first investment round to build value for a Facebook acquisition."
Notch on the FaceDisgrace buyout.
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Post by martinlandau »

Your wife won't LET you? Huh? You sound like the typical pwhipped american male, don't be like that, show her who wears the pants in the family!!

In the spirit of jokey smurf, give her a present, tell her it is diamond ring, then laugh when she opens it and it blows a puff of smoke in her face! BWAHAHA! LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94GwQq1C6GI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Check out Smurf Rap, the repressed black man's perspective on Peyo. Not COOL? Smurf rap rocks!
The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdI_sfNop8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
UndeadD3vi1
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UndeadD3vi1 »

NOOO! I managed to finally forget about those damn blue fluffs and you had to ruin it by posting this news..... :lol: :D
Make up your own opinions, don't believe B.S! Especally when its about a human and spread with the intent of ruing that persons life.

3D is the Future of Viewing Tech, you see in 3D naturally so how can it not be something you want on your screens?!

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”