Japanese Game Head Tracking Webcams Hands-Free Upskirting

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Japanese Game Head Tracking Webcams Hands-Free Upskirting

Post by yuriythebest »

http://i.gizmodo.com/5210245/japanese-g ... upskirting" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Japanese erotic game developer just put two and two together to make what could be the first instance of head tracking combined with upskirts in human history.

The game Tech48 uses a webcam to detect where, in relative space, your head is. Move left and right and the polygonal maiden tracks her head left and right; move up and down, and you get to see her panties.

Download video!

It's nothing you couldn't do with a flick of your mouse, but it is quite novel. And, you now have both hands free to enjoy this erotic game. (Eating a sandwich simultaneously, maybe?) I commend you once again, Japanese people. [Tech48 via Asiajin via Kotaku]
this again confirms my theories that the japanese are insane and should be genicided
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Japanese Game Head Tracking Webcams Hands-Free Upskirting

Post by cybereality »

Wow cool idea. I wish they had more stuff like this in the states.
Welder
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Welder »

yuriythebest wrote:this again confirms my theories that the japanese are insane and should be genicided
Isn't that a bit harsh Yuriy =/ I don't think genocide is a think to joke about...
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

:woot

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”