Empire Total War

Post your recommended stereoscopic 3D separation/convergence settings along with game performance recommendations.
edgoll
One Eyed Hopeful

Empire Total War

Post by edgoll »

can anyone get this beautiful game to work in s3d?? (geforce 3d Vision in particular)

I have not.. currently after fooling around for a couple hours it does not allow convergence to be set. separation yes but no depth.

STRANGELY HOWEVER i did have it working for a time but I just cant figure out how to repeat that setup. It was amazing s3d detail with cannon balls flying out of screen and then i switched one setting and it was gone not to return. Maybe it was a fluke. I have tried all the usual suspects, antialias, postprocessing, etc.

Anyway if anyone figures either this out please give a holler..

see my system specs below
Blackbird 002, Maingear
GPU: Nvidia geforce 3d glasses, VR Vive Pro, Oculus; Mothballed 3d hardware: eDdimensional, z800
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Empire Total War

Post by Neil »

The way to do it is you need to turn your advanced driver settings (stereo driver settings) on. There should be a tick box somewhere to do this.

Then you control your convergence (pop-out) setting to do this. Here is a guide that explains how everything works:

http://www.mtbs3d.com/cgi-bin/newslette ... ews_id=44/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
Neil
edgoll
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by edgoll »

thanks for quick response Neil, but i have tried all that.. problem is using ctrl f5 and f6 has no effect other than equally spreading foreground and background. no stereo effect.

crazy that I had it and then lost it though.. have tried every combination of settings i can imagine.
Blackbird 002, Maingear
GPU: Nvidia geforce 3d glasses, VR Vive Pro, Oculus; Mothballed 3d hardware: eDdimensional, z800
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Try turning off your post processing effects (HDR, bloom, etc.)

When settings are too high, the NVIDIA driver won't work properly in some games.

Regards,
Neil
edgoll
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by edgoll »

yep have them all off... all set to low.. and no joy.. funny when it did work for a few minutes i think it was set on high with anti alias and all. too wierd.. makes my head hurt
Blackbird 002, Maingear

Return to “S-3D Game Settings (NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision)”