Registry entry for new nvidia stereo drivers and anaglyph

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
Shaq
One Eyed Hopeful

Registry entry for new nvidia stereo drivers and anaglyph

Post by Shaq »

http://gamerslastwill.com/2009/02/02/3d ... heres-how/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is an entry to use the new nvidia stereo drivers and anaglyph glasses (red/blue red/green yellow/blue (colorcode)). It should work in any game the drivers support. Of course you need vista/Win 7 beta but it works on all monitors. I wonder if this can be done is it possible to use old stereo glasses with the new drivers also? (without 3d vision)
Xerion
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Registry entry for new nvidia stereo drivers and anaglyph

Post by Xerion »

You don't need a reghack for anaglyph, it works anyway, however the new drivers apparently don't have an option in the control panel to change the glasses color, so that can be done through registry change.
Current Rig: Intel i7 920 @ 4.0GHz, 6 GB ram, Geforce GTX670 -> Nvidia 3D Vision on LG 47LM615S (interlaced, spoofing Zalman EDID) + Oculus Rift
Control Peripherals: Novint Falcon, Razer Hydra, P5 Glove, XBOX 360 Controller, Wiimote, Saitek X52 Pro (flight control system), Logitech G27 (racing wheel), Logitech G15 (keyboard), Razer Naga Molten Edition (mouse)
OllyLuck
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: Registry entry for new nvidia stereo drivers and anaglyph

Post by OllyLuck »

i use the reg hack for colour code, it works great just like normal anaglyph but with the wright colours.

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”