Hello...Newbie here.

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
Gae43
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Hello...Newbie here.

Post by Gae43 »

Hello all. I'm pretty new to the whole 3D environment but I've been getting more and more into it over the past 6 months I now believe I am a confirmed addict...lol. These days I prefer to watch 3D clips of anything over a full length feature film in 2D. :lol:
I have several of the usual 3D movies in my collection and prefer field sequential versions over the anaglyph, which gives me bloodshot eyes. :oops:
I've also had some good results in making my own Field Sequential versions of some of the past 3D DVD releases for home viewing, so although a newbie, I have some experience too.

Anyway, love the board, love the excitement of the potential future of 3D...can't wait for Avatar.

Most recent 3D DVD order is "Friday the 13th part 3-3D"....looking forward to re-visiting that 80's flick in 3D once more....I first saw it in 3D on it's Cinema release, as a Teen Horror Fan back in the 80's.

That's all for now

Gae43
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Hello...Newbie here.

Post by cybereality »

Hey man, welcome to the 3D club!

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”