Being accused of phishing or providing malware files

UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Being accused of phishing or providing malware files

Post by UnityBeing »

What the Fck is wrong with you people. Use virus total, malware bytes or eset free scanner. I’m not infecting people, Fck u. What type of community is this. This has gone too far.

If I get accused of illegalities again I want proof. Something is wrong with you people spreading false lies against me. Watch your back!!
“3D Vision did preserver in the hands of passionate geeks and lost support in the hands of the overbearing nerds” - UnityBeing
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Being accused of phishing or providing malware files

Post by UnityBeing »

Seems most of my enemies are either from Germany or Portugal. I wonder why they against me. I provided dss Helixmod database free of charge and workaround fixes, I did everything by the book. Some sinister is going on.
“3D Vision did preserver in the hands of passionate geeks and lost support in the hands of the overbearing nerds” - UnityBeing
pinie
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by pinie »

you're a sick guy! Seek help!!! You're ruining the 3d community.
Flint Eastwood
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Flint Eastwood »

UnityBeing wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:02 pm Seems most of my enemies are either from Germany or Portugal. I wonder why they against me. I provided dss Helixmod database free of charge and workaround fixes, I did everything by the book. Some sinister is going on.
I just said that I find your fixes somehow suspicious. And I think there is nothing wrong about, to warn other users to be careful what they download and use.

But you are complaining and yelling all the time.
You do nothing to explain, why there are different files in "your" fixes.

The way you write your posts is already suspicious. You talk about 101% . Nothing in this world is even 100%, it's more like 99.9%.

For example the Plague Tale Fix:
I love this game and I played it with Masterotaku's fix from helixmodblog. And it was working fine for me.
So why do you need to alter the fix? :
APlagueTale_FixDiff.jpg
Why are there different DLL's in your fix?
Why is there the need for the "dxgi.dll" ?
Where do this files come from?
What about the changed shaders? What has changed there?
There is a new shader that gets corrections. Why? What does it fix?

I think, we deserve answers to all this questions!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ryzen 7800X3D // 32GB RAM // GTX 1070 // 3D-Vision glasses + Asus PG248Q // Win10 Home 64bit 22H2 // Nvidia Driver v546.29
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Flint Eastwood wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:36 am
UnityBeing wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:02 pm Seems most of my enemies are either from Germany or Portugal. I wonder why they against me. I provided dss Helixmod database free of charge and workaround fixes, I did everything by the book. Some sinister is going on.
I just said that I find your fixes somehow suspicious. And I think there is nothing wrong about, to warn other users to be careful what they download and use.

But you are complaining and yelling all the time.
You do nothing to explain, why there are different files in "your" fixes.

The way you write your posts is already suspicious. You talk about 101% . Nothing in this world is even 100%, it's more like 99.9%.

For example the Plague Tale Fix:
I love this game and I played it with Masterotaku's fix from helixmodblog. And it was working fine for me.
So why do you need to alter the fix? :
APlagueTale_FixDiff.jpg

Why are there different DLL's in your fix?
Why is there the need for the "dxgi.dll" ?
Where do this files come from?
What about the changed shaders? What has changed there?
There is a new shader that gets corrections. Why? What does it fix?

I think, we deserve answers to all this questions!
First of all I worked my ass off to get A Plague Tale to work on latest gpu. Second of all I didn’t alter the fix - I used old geo-11 files or .182 geo-11 working dx9 mode. And thirdly where do u see malware or pinching files or detection.

ALL THIS FILES ARE AVAILABLE in Helixmod 2022 database, or Helix latest fixes. What we “workaround” dudes as u like to cal us to demeanor us is finding the correct file structure to let ir emitter kick in, shaders load and game work in dx9 mode in 40 or 30 series gpu.

There is no malware in any of the files I provided and not one complain from downloaders.

1. Why are there diff DLL in your workaround?
A: the DLL are working and compatible older geo-11 files. Even older ini files from geo-11 can trigger 3D emitter ands shaders loading.

2. Why dxgi.dll
A: this file can protect the game from crashing from various conflicts, read Helixmod site.

3. Where do this files come from?
A: Helixmod 2022 database that I downloaded with darkstarsword’s permission in 2022. And Abwezi’s collection of working dx9 geo-11 collected from masterotaku.

4. Changed shaders?
A. Only thing changed is either adding rlsmode.ini or ini files that trigger full screen for dx9 mode for 40 and 30 series gpu to play in 3D. It doesn’t corrupt or take anything away from the fix, it’s Dave’s own geo-11 old files.

5. Shaders that does corrections?
A. You deserve no answers, this are workarounds done for free and provided for free with hours of work and investigation to get 30 and 40 series owners to play in 3D. As to shaders that do corrections I’m not sure what u on about. The fix is as is from the database, if there is a misplaced shader there please report and provide a better “workaround”.

I’ve made zero fucks and zero donations with zero thank us from my contributions to this weird community. I have a psychological disease that makes me share everything that gives me joy to the world for free. Never been paid for something I’ve done for greater good.

Accusing my files of having malware an pinshing is darn right borderline sociopath and illegal.

You are burning my good standing with the law and community here by accusing me of stealing their private info for profit, please apologise.

I don’t take likely accusations of illegal activities, so if this is a legal matter let’s make it.

I don’t force anyone to use my “workarounds” , but I don’t infect my files with malware or pinshing viruses - I don’t even or ever tried it, or know how to. You barking in the tree. Please keep your accusations to yourself.
Flint Eastwood
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Flint Eastwood »

UnityBeing wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:54 pm...
You are burning my good standing with the law and community here by accusing me of stealing their private info for profit, please apologise.
Where did I say that ? I never did. You are mixing facts.
And I didn't say there "IS" malware in your fixes. I said there "COULD BE" malware in your fixes. That is a big difference. I was just careful. Unknown DLL's can be a security problem.

Just calm down. You're faster at 180 than a Ferrari.

Well, yesterday evening I took the time and investigated, where your files are coming from.
For the "Plague Tale Innocence" fix I can say (and I say it loud):

In the UnityBeing-files for "Plague Tale Innocence" there is NO MALWARE. THE FILES ARE SAFE!

But you mixed a lot files together that are not really needed. Can I explain you why?

Lets start with "rlsmode.ini".
The file in your fix is not even loaded. It is just a placebo. If you want Geo11 to load settings from other ini's, you have to add them in "d3dx.ini" in the "include" section.
And all settings that are present in that "rlsmode.ini" are already in the "d3dx.ini" and "d3dxdm.ini". So you don't need "rlsmode.ini".

Now "dxgi.dll".
That gave me the strongest headache because it was a DLL from an unknown source for me.
I finally found it in the 3Dmigoto repository. That is some kind of special loader, if the game has a different entry point and needs dxgi at first.
But I don't think that it works together with Geo11 correctly. And Plague Tale simply works with the d3d11.dll . No need of "dxgi.dll"

The changed shader files maybe are leftovers from another fix, where you borrowed the "rlsmode.ini". I hope you don't break game effects with that, but the files are harmless. I didn't look at this further.

Now the "d3d11.dll".
I can clearly identify it as Geo11 v.0.6.182 . And it is absolutely correct to use this version for Plague Tale, as the v.0.6.090 doesn't work on latest drivers in Dx9 mode.
v0.6.090 has also the problem, that it doesn't create the NV 3D-Stereo-profile.

So if you want to play Plague Tale, use the fix from helixmodblog, but overwrite the "d3d11.dll" with the dll from v0.6.182 .
Set the game to fullscreen.
Change in "d3dxdm.ini" the "direct_mode = sbs" to "direct_mode = nvidia_dx9" .
Play the game and enjoy. No need to "work your ass off". ;)
Ryzen 7800X3D // 32GB RAM // GTX 1070 // 3D-Vision glasses + Asus PG248Q // Win10 Home 64bit 22H2 // Nvidia Driver v546.29

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”