How to include OSD basic info on geo11/3Dmigoto?

Rubini
Two Eyed Hopeful

How to include OSD basic info on geo11/3Dmigoto?

Post by Rubini »

Hi mates,
I should like to implemente some basic info on screen (OSD) about Keys that are pressed/changed from d3dx.ini.
I know that this is already on Losti and DHR fixes, and also that this is already made since old versions of 3Dmigoto by shaderhackers...
But the ones that i found ( in some fixes) are complex and directed for the universals Fixes. Any suggestion on where to look for or a more basic and simple implementation for any game/fix using 3Dmigoto or Geo-11?
Excuse-me by the noob question again. I tried the search function but didnt found any good clue.
Rubini
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: How to include OSD basic info on geo11/3Dmigoto?

Post by Rubini »

HI,
I already figured out how to do it. I made an adaptation from Dj-RK files and solutions on the matter. It uses code on d3dx.ini and few more files on ShaderFixes folder. I will release a new MadMax update and there this will be very clear and explicit if someone more need it.
Cheers!
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

pamelaelzy
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by pamelaelzy »

Find the d3dx.ini file associated with your 3Dmigoto or Geo-11 fix. This file often resides in the game's installation directory or the directory containing the fix's files.
penalty shooters 2
siluriancherries
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by siluriancherries »

Participate in game modification forums or communities, such Mod DB or Nexus Mods. These platforms usually contain sections devoted to certain tools, such as GeDoSaTo or 3DMigotoscratch games, where you may discover conversations, tutorials, or tips about utilizing these tools to perform changes or corrections.
lardasspalate
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by lardasspalate »

I hope there is a new update containing the fix file.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”