Geo 11 Upscaling

TLTLT
One Eyed Hopeful

Geo 11 Upscaling

Post by TLTLT »

Hey people,

I'm still trying to work out how best to use the Steamdeck and Nreal Airs for on the go 3D, and I've come to an impass in linux...

Superdepth3d is the less demanding solution to many games but for it to work on the steamdeck in gaming mode I need to upscale from 1280x720 to 3840 x 1080 while stretching the image. As far as I can tell aspect ration is everthing on linux and there's no way to stretch and image.

The only upscaler I can find that does this is the one built into Geo 11!

Thus my question, is it possible to use only the upscaling part of the Geo 11 driver and disable any stero processing? Then I could use reshade and superdepth to do fake 3d on the go!

Thanks

Tim
christinecarmon
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Geo 11 Upscaling

Post by christinecarmon »

Hello, I think it is possible to use only the upscaling part of the Geo 11 driver and disable any stero processing
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

biathlonpace
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by biathlonpace »

TLTLT wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:45 am Hey people,

I'm still trying to work out how best to use the Steamdeck and Nreal Airs for on the go 3D, and I've come to an impass in linux...

Superdepth3d is the less demanding solution to many games but for it to work on the steamdeck in gaming mode I need to upscale from 1280x720 to 3840 x 1080 while stretching the image. As far as I can tell aspect ration is everthing on linux and there's no way to stretch and image.

The only upscaler I can find that does this is the one built into Geo 11!

Thus my question, is it possible to use only the upscaling part of the Geo 11 driver and disable any stero processing? Then I could use reshade and superdepth to do fake 3d on the go!

Thanks

Tim
You can use the NVIDIA Control Panel's built-in upscaling features if you have an NVIDIA graphics card. When the Control Panel opens, select "Adjust desktop size and position" or "Manage 3D settings," then look through the available scaling and resolution options. Different scaling techniques are available on NVIDIA GPUs to enhance the quality of the display on TVs with higher resolutions.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”