Just Cause 3 lost cause, not interested in game. I posted a semi working 3D on 40 series, let someone else take over.

UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Just Cause 3 lost cause, not interested in game. I posted a semi working 3D on 40 series, let someone else take over.

Post by UnityBeing »

Thanks to DHR for fixing Just Cause 3 I'll game it in a 4070ti tuf oc fully maxed out. The workaround isn't perfect but works, wait for abwezi, or contact him in helix discord server for a proper workaround. This is my own workaround thanks to the files from Borderlands 3 by DJ-RK. It took work and testing, so please enjoy. Been up all night and it's 10am.

donation pp for them are: PayPal: Borderlands 3 files that saved my ass many times by paypal.me/DJ-RK / Just Cause 3 Fix by PayPal: paypal.me/DHRdonation
Best Regards,

:shutter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by UnityBeing on Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
“3D Vision did preserver in the hands of passionate geeks and lost support in the hands of the overbearing nerds” - UnityBeing
Dazzawill
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: Just Cause 3 99% working on 40 series DHR and DJ-RK fixes

Post by Dazzawill »

Tried this fix, however, whilst it is an improvement,
I wouldnt classify it as 99% fixed, as it still has many issues and is still unplayable.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Just Cause 3 99% working on 40 series DHR and DJ-RK fixes

Post by UnityBeing »

Dazzawill wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:03 am Tried this fix, however, whilst it is an improvement,
I wouldnt classify it as 99% fixed, as it still has many issues and is still unplayable.
It's playable here but the 1% problem I have is getting the original d3dx.ini file to activate emitter and loading shaders. I tried a few old geo-11 and no luck. This is one of those games that only responds to DJ-RK's borderlands 3 files. I tried my best. Now it's with you to investigate and share on the forum, or contact Abwezi on helix server.
“3D Vision did preserver in the hands of passionate geeks and lost support in the hands of the overbearing nerds” - UnityBeing

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”