[TOOL] 3D-Vision Driver Changer - Quick and easy 3D-Driver and Profile Installation - V4.20 [DCH/STD/CUSTOM]

spin1
Cross Eyed!

Re: [TOOL] 3D-Vision Driver Changer - Quick and easy 3D-Driver and Profile Installation - V4.20 [DCH/STD/CUSTOM]

Post by spin1 »

Losti wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:24 pm
spin1 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:18 pm Did something change recently with 3D Vision Driver Changer? I don't have the option of repairing the driver anymore. I only have the regular install option. I already have driver v425.xx installed and 3DV Driver Changer recognizes that but still no option to repair anymore.

EDIT: I re-installed the driver but using the tool instead of normal install and the repair option is back. I guess the driver needs to be installed from the tool in order to have the repair option,

Why does this happen and what does it mean? If I install the driver myself then the Driver Changer tool will not give me the repair option even though it recognizes that I have the driver installed. Is it supposed to do this or is this a bug?
Repair function only available if driver once beeing installed by the tool prev.
Yes, I realized that later. The tool has to install it first. It's a great tool. Very convenient and easy to use.
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: [TOOL] 3D-Vision Driver Changer - Quick and easy 3D-Driver and Profile Installation - V4.20 [DCH/STD/CUSTOM]

Post by Losti »

Yeah this was the Intention:-)
aofelix
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by aofelix »

i tried this.. just opens up a blank white screen atm windows powershell
Losti

Post by Losti »

DDU and game profiles updated to currently recent versions.
Kermitou
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Kermitou »

Thank you so much again Losti ;-)
Alfredkuac
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Alfredkuac »

Hey Losti,
I'm facing the following issue, after installing 452.22, most of the games are working in 3D, but the performance of my computer is affected. I tried formatting my computer and then I realized that after the installation of 452.22 my computer is not working as expected. For example, when I open the browser it takes more than 4-6 seconds in loading the search bar, or opening a game, it's taking a lot of time.
Funny thing, when I install 425.31 the computer is working fine most of the games are not working...any solution?
Thank you in advance buddy!
Wibble1
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Wibble1 »

Hi all,

Looking to build a new media pc.
Can you tell me which are the most recent nVidia cards that work with this tool?

Thanks vm
Losti

Post by Losti »

526.98 profiles are up.
odd359
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by odd359 »

Losti wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:34 am 526.98 profiles are up.
odd359
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by odd359 »

Ive tried with 526.98 and win 11..
it stopps at the end.. because " no access on this file or process" sorry ive translated it from German. "kein Zugriff auf die Datei.."

Ive opened this Tool as Admin and i also stopped Windows Update with Sledgehammer.. after ddu i also get a black screen after reboot.. ive to hard reboot.

Driver 472 is working fine..!!!
SnickerSnack1
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by SnickerSnack1 »

I have been using 452.22 for a long time. I'm about to purchase a game that requires 516.94. I don't care about playing the new game in 3D, however I don't want to lose 3D capabilities for my other games. What are my options?
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by Lysander »

SnickerSnack1 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:06 pm I have been using 452.22 for a long time. I'm about to purchase a game that requires 516.94. I don't care about playing the new game in 3D, however I don't want to lose 3D capabilities for my other games. What are my options?
Search, and you shall receive: viewtopic.php?t=26316
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
Andess
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Andess »

When I try to open 3D-Vision_Driver_Changer.cmd I can see a white screen that closes quickly. The dumyXXX.exe stays opened in the command windows and says "The system cannot find message text for message number 0x2350 in the message file for Application."
I already tried all of these solutions: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/win ... 485e00ebcb

Any idea what could be the problem?
Kermitou
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Kermitou »

3D-Vision_Driver_Changer.zip
Losti tells me the autoupdate fails, use this file and everything is working fine ;) thanks again to Losti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
odd359
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by odd359 »

Kermitou wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:08 am 3D-Vision_Driver_Changer.zipLosti tells me the autoupdate fails, use this file and everything is working fine ;) thanks again to Losti
Thx 😗
CrommCruac
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by CrommCruac »

I have the same problem as Andess. Any solution would be appreciated
Run the script with admin rights & AV disabled - same outcome

EDIT: fixed batch from Kermitou's post above helps - missed it before
Windows 10 64-Bit | CPU: i7-9700K @ 5GHz | GPU: RTX 2080 Ti | RAM: DDR4 48GB @ 3200MHz | HDD: PCIe NVMe 2TB SSD | Mon: ASUS VG248QE
vato4001
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by vato4001 »

dumyxxx not a valid Win32 application, pls help :(

Windows 7 Enterprise x64
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
derdaist
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by derdaist »

Hi, first of all a big thank you for your work. Unfortunately the tool doesn't work for me. I tested it on windows 11 23h2 and on win10 22h2. It behaves identically in both cases. I start the script, a window with a white background opens, updates and some things are downloaded and then the white window with the blue letters closes. What remains is a CMD window (dumyXXX.exe) that says:
"The system did not find a message text for message number 0x2350 in the message file Application.
There are not enough memory resources available to process this command.
C:\3dvdc>"
This happens when I start the tool for the first time. If I start it again afterwards, the white window pops up briefly and then disappears again without any writing and the dumyXXX.exe is up again. If I reinstall the drivers after the DDU (with the 3dfm) the same game starts again.
I created a folder directly on the "C" drive. I also tried it on “D”. with and without privileges, with reset 1+2.cmd.. if you can deduce something from that: main setup is win11/5800x3d/b550/2080ti 2nd is win10/i5 2320/b75m/660ti
any suggestions for solutions?
Losti

Post by Losti »

The dumm exe ia normal and things run in background so may be needs some patient without you have to do anything that just wait. Problem is that batch sometimes fails due to timings and it may don't work properly. The tool uses ddu and installs the desired driver and 3DV for this. So using ddu, install 452.22 and use 3DFM should to the same. But make sure updates for drivers are disabled in windows like windows updates or use sledge hammer to prevent.

I can imagine that windows 11 don't work because of file paths, permissions etc.
civilwar
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by civilwar »

Hi Losti, the "download and installation link" is not working.
Already has your version 4.3 installed and working.
Need to do the driver hack part because 3DM removes it.
It refuse to connect to internet and cannot proceed beyond the connection screen.
Anyway to do just the driver hack part of the routine offline?
Appreciates any assistance.
Thanks.
pepelatz
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by pepelatz »

civilwar wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:07 pm It refuse to connect to internet and cannot proceed beyond the connection screen.
Anyway to do just the driver hack part of the routine offline?
I agree with the question. Does not work.
Losti

Post by Losti »

I have had to take the server down due to an old phpbb version on it from m WOW forum was hacked. For the driver hack:

viewtopic.php?p=189954#p189954
civilwar
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by civilwar »

Thanks you Losti, followed you link and got 3D working again.
You are a gem in the 3D community.
pepelatz
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by pepelatz »

Losti wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:02 am I have had to take the server down...
I'm sorry, please clarify. The project is completely closed, or should we wait for it to be restored?
Now I don’t remember why, but I stopped using Bring Back 3DV a long time ago. Driver Changer is the best solution for hacking new and DCH drivers.
civilwar
If it's not difficult, write the version of the drivers that you hacked. And in what way?
Thanks.
Losti

Post by Losti »

pepelatz wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:46 am
Losti wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:02 am I have had to take the server down...
I'm sorry, please clarify. The project is completely closed, or should we wait for it to be restored?
Now I don’t remember why, but I stopped using Bring Back 3DV a long time ago. Driver Changer is the best solution for hacking new and DCH drivers.
civilwar
If it's not difficult, write the version of the drivers that you hacked. And in what way?
Thanks.
3D-Vision Driver Changer uses BringBack3DVision to hack the driver. However, i have updated the tool to work with a new webspace i set up. I have attached the new version that you need to copy its content over the old one. Let me know if this is working for you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cicicleta
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by cicicleta »

Thanks a lot Losti, for all your work. The update works perfect for me. Thanks again. I can't live without your tool.
Losti

Post by Losti »

cicicleta wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:15 pm Thanks a lot Losti, for all your work. The update works perfect for me. Thanks again. I can't live without your tool.
Your welcome 🤗
civilwar
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by civilwar »

Thanks Losti, the update makes the Driver Changer working again. You are a very kind person.
3dfan
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by 3dfan »

Hello dear 3D fans,
sorry but I do really not understand at all, where/what to download, and
what to install one after another, in order to use the 3D Vision Driver Changer tool.
I went through the whole topic, but most download links do not work.
The only ones which work for me, seam to have incomplete contents,
at least when I start them, they tell that files are missing.

This is the only files, that I was able to download:

3D-Vision_Driver_Changer.zip
from Kermitou 11.02.2023, which seams to be a patch to
copy over an existing 3D Vision Changer Tool.
Which I dont have.

DriverChanger_4.24_CopyOverUpdate.7z
from Losti, which I should copy over the "existing installation", which I do not have.

A link to viewtopic.php?p=189954#p189954
to some "driver hack". There I could also not find the 3D VDC.

Additionally, if I read through all pages, it seams, I need to have DDU, because the tool uses it.
I downloaded it, but where to put, so that the 3D Vision Driver Changer will find it,
or it does download DDC itself as required (alt least for the Nvidia Drivers, I understood,
the tool will download it, if necessary)?

However, I found the post which says that I could put the Nvidia Drivers to
C:\Users\Losti\Downloads\3D\driverstorage\
(where I hope it will be C:\Users\<username>\Downloads\3D\driverstorage\ and not a hard coded user name)
Thats fine, I will do so, so it will be faster. But another question immediately, there is written it only accepts
drivers 425.31 or 452.06. But somewhere else 452.22 is recommended, if I understood right
(but may not be necessary for me, as I do not use any Video Game at all)?
And, I guess, I should prepare the non DCH drivers?

In the "Documentation": The link under the chapter "Download and installation" for 3D-Vision_Driver_Changer4.7z does not work.

Its typically for me to not find things, which are in front of my eyes :) :)
But really can not find what to download, but reading the thread, obviously I am the only one.

Please help me :)

Info:
I am using Win10 22H2, Nvidia RTX 2070 Super, Monitor Acer XB270H.
I disabled Automatic Driver Downloads, as suggested in some link,
and will disable Antivirus before installation.

Intention is, to use the Stereoscopic player to show 3D pictures, and play 3D Videos (mpo, or sidebyside mpegs).
In fact, I am using Magix Video Pro X15 for 3D video cutting, and a Panasonic HDC-Z10000 3D cam,
and a Fujifilm 3D photo cam, and still want to use it for my own 3D videos :)
I am not using any Video Game all, and will not.

Best regards, Juergen
Panasonic HDC-Z10000 3D Camera, MAGIX Video Pro X15,
Nvidia RTX 2070 Super, Acer XB270H 3D Monitor, Nvidia Passiv 3D.
Win10 Pro 64bit 22H2
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

With driver 452.06, you can easily do it manually as well.
viewtopic.php?p=189943#p189943

post any questions about the manual method, in that thread
3dfan
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by 3dfan »

Thanks 3DNovice!
I decided, to first give the Bring Back 3D a try, which you also list as solution there. That worked immediately perfect. I use the 452.06 driver.
Panasonic HDC-Z10000 3D Camera, MAGIX Video Pro X15,
Nvidia RTX 2070 Super, Acer XB270H 3D Monitor, Nvidia Passiv 3D.
Win10 Pro 64bit 22H2

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”